After the 10th of December we can accept that SP is D E A D.

George Kallis

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

When someone u are fan of dont sell enough its an indication that u might not be able to favor him/her soon u know :mhm:

Ok good riddance. She's already sold close to 100 million records I'm sure she's doing ok:foh: I'd rather her flop in Glory than sell basic cheap hits like crazy

Some of you guys literally suck the life and fun of being a Britney fan 

9 minutes ago, Onyx Guest said:

Million Reasons is #7? :britlol: I still haven't heard it lol. Idk what it sounds like :walkoff:

You should listen! It's easily one of the highlights of the album (whether you like the album or not). It's relatable and she sings with emotion, I don't know why people are surprised at how well it's doing:lollipop:

10 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

When someone u are fan of dont sell enough its an indication that u might not be able to favor him/her soon u know :mhm:

If you base your "favor" on sales instead of how you feel about the music, that is your loss for letting the opinions of random people illogically change yours 

3 hours ago, TyWalker said:
3 hours ago, DaddySayzee said:

Ok good riddance. She's already sold close to 100 million records I'm sure she's doing ok:foh: I'd rather her flop in Glory than sell basic cheap hits like crazy

Some of you guys literally suck the life and fun of being a Britney fan 

If you base your "favor" on sales instead of how you feel about the music, that is your loss for letting the opinions of random people illogically change yours 

u do realize if she doesnt sell enough shes gonna be the next Xtina? u know that right? :mhm:

ild also rather her release albums like Blackout,Circus and flop than sell basic music like Femme Fatale but this cant go this way till she stop releasing music bcuz it will be even closer :mhm: Music companies are not all there to support her anymore and be ok with her flopping constantly forever bcuz its Britney Spears. Make some sense pls and be realistic.  

Im not against the album shes made im against the way she promotes ( or doesnt) her album. BYE. :mhm:

Archived