Britney please sing balads live---

JP9101

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

C'mon... not again

So we are not allowed to want our favorite singer to... sing!?

1 hour ago, annonymous said:

I seriously think she sings alot with the backing track....and maybe we cannot hear it that well since she can sing better than we think 

Yeah she does but she doesen't have a big volume output anyways and her vocals are sooooo overpowered by the backing track which is at least 10 times louder than her :weirdmeout: And I don't consider that as "singing" but it looks like she does.

"I Always Sıng Live"

1 hour ago, TheVirtuoso said:

So we are not allowed to want our favorite singer to... sing!?

Yeah she does but she doesen't have a big volume output anyways and her vocals are sooooo overpowered by the backing track which is at least 10 times louder than her :weirdmeout: And I don't consider that as "singing" but it looks like she does.

"I Always Sıng Live"

Sure you are, but what do you think your thread will do? Topics like this has been done a million times before. It's getting old...

2 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

we should start crowdfunding... maybe she'll sing again if we give her extra money for it :tiffanycries:

Nnnnn give your coins to the Queen :selenerz:

Can we start a petition like the one we got for the original MM video, but in this case for Britney to sing live or something?? :watrusayin:

20 hours ago, annonymous said:

I seriously think she sings alot with the backing track....and maybe we cannot hear it that well since she can sing better than we think 

I'm all for being positive, but we also need to be realistic. She doesn't even "sing" the right words most of the time. She "sings" parts that she really didn't sing, or were someone else, and she sometimes doesn't even move her mouth! If she were really singing none of this would happen. I wish, but no. 

Archived