Britney please sing balads live---

JP9101

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NNNNNNN :queenie:

I love this topic so much ngl 

But in all seriousness, I've always wondered why she doesn't even "sing" the talking or chanting parts of her songs?

How hard is it to literally SAY, not sing, but SAY:

Superstar, where you from, how's it going

You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti? You want a Maserati? 

I know I may be young, but I've got feeling to

You watching me

Baby, can't you see

It's Britney, *****!

Not even exagerrating, ANYONE can SAY these words while jogging. Heck, I could be doing burpees, mountain climbers, and push ups and still manage to blurt her arguably most iconic line, It's Britney, *****!

I literally can't with Britney. Sometimes she runs, sometimes she hides, sometimes she's scared of you (her voice) :explainlol:

On 05.12.2016 at 11:34 AM, ukfan said:

I'm a firm believer that Britney sings live sometimes,  even of her mic ain't turned up. 

However I want Britney to tell her team that she wants a certain song to be heard live,  especially on her next world tour. 

On 05.12.2016 at 3:05 PM, annonymous said:

I seriously think she sings alot with the backing track....and maybe we cannot hear it that well since she can sing better than we think 

she doesn't even lip some words sometimes, she doesn't even try to lip sync the songs correctly:gloria:

Archived