Britney Spears Is Upset With MTV! (VMAs Related)

Luminous

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like they had a point where

she did not give her all...

i loved the performance but it was not at britney level.

it was good but not like the best.

However, MTV did **** her up putting Beyonce right before Britney like everyone was still #shook from Beyconche's performance

I still believe that the ONLY reason Bey made it was because Brit stepped aside and stopped caring about being famous and her performances and was no longer competition.

:BBMAney:

31 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

At the end of the Day she don't need be upset with MTV. She need be upset with her Team, her Creative Team, and with herself because that performance was cheap and lack of idea. I mean after 9 years she comeback with that performance?  

Thats the way she wanted her performance hun

which was stripped down

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Nobody is bothered about Shityonka :queenflopga2:

This fan base is the definition of bothered and pressed by Beyoncé. Not even Rihanna fans obsess this much over her. Everyday there's a thread or mention of ******* Beyonce. I am 100000000% sure Britney is not a constant topic of conversation on a BeyHive fan site. 

3 minutes ago, neonxangel said:

However, MTV did **** her up putting Beyonce right before Britney like everyone was still #shook from Beyconche's performance

I still believe that the ONLY reason Bey made it was because Brit stepped aside and stopped caring about being famous and her performances and was no longer competition.

It was at  the level that Britney wanted it and she was unbothered by all the comotion

13 minutes ago, neonxangel said:

Sooo she ONLY made it when Britney stepped aside? Explain to me how in 2003-06 when the ***** racked up 4 #1 singles Britney had stepped to the side and stopped caring about being famous? 2 of those years she was in her peak. The level of delusion here is starting to become laughable 

4 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

Sooo she ONLY made it when Britney stepped aside? Explain to me how in 2003-06 when the ***** racked up 4 #1 singles Britney had stepped to the side and stopped caring about being famous? 2 of those years she was in her peak. The level of delusion here is starting to become laughable 

Britney stopped care be on the Top of the Charts since Femme Fatale. 

You know the fact that the Circus Tour was way more bigger than the I'm Sasha Fierce Tour? And Circus sold a lot more than Beyoncé album the first 3 months? And the end of the day Beyonce sold more because she promoted the album until 2010 and re-release the album multiple time (include a Feat with Gaga when she was the #1 pop artist) meanwhile Britney stopped promoted Circus Album after December of 2008. The promotion was only the Tour. 

But the Tour was more bigger than Beyoncé. 

In fact still on 2011, Britney was more huge than Beyoncé. Ok Beyoncé album 4 sold more in the first week than Femme Fatale (310K VS 276K) but 4 leaked like 2 weeks before the release and FF leaked a whole month before the release. But this time Beyoncé don't make a Tour but she did amazing multiple performances on TV (include the Last Show of Oprah) and multiples Big Festival like Glastonbury + the baby pregnancy, meanwhile Britney slayed Beyoncé in terms of Single Sales but she made a big downgrade in performances skills and she have a bad image during the whole era and she don't promoted the singles after the Release of the album. 

30 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

This fan base is the definition of bothered and pressed by Beyoncé. Not even Rihanna fans obsess this much over her. Everyday there's a thread or mention of ******* Beyonce. I am 100000000% sure Britney is not a constant topic of conversation on a BeyHive fan site. 

You should join and find out. :queenflopga2:

Gonna be honest here. They are right. She didn't put her best foot forward at the VMAs especially given who else was performing. This picture mostly falls on Britney's team. They either A) Don't follow what people are saying about her or B) don't tell Britney and she remains oblivious to how everyone views her. There's no way she would agree to the picture if she heard about what they said. If nobody tells you that the people are underwhelmed by your performances you'll continue to be complacent. We should want her to step up. 

With that being said these radio ******* are fake af. 

They're allowed to criticize her . In fact, I agree with everything they said. Britney and her dumb *** team hyped up that performance so much with that promo video and promoting it and even having Kim K's speech say "tonight we have the pleasure of seeing what she'll do next" then she comes out after Beyoncé who slayed that stage for 15 minutes and britney comes & lip syncs wrong words to her vocals? Like what? That's such a disservice to her legacy, she made the VMA's what it is and she went out there and put absolutely 0 effort into it.

4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

They're allowed to criticize her . In fact, I agree with everything they said. Britney and her dumb *** team hyped up that performance so much with that promo video and promoting it and even having Kim K's speech say "tonight we have the pleasure of seeing what she'll do next" then she comes out after Beyoncé who slayed that stage for 15 minutes and britney comes & lip syncs wrong words to her vocals? Like what? That's such a disservice to her legacy, she made the VMA's what it is and she went out there and put absolutely 0 effort into it.

This is basically what I was saying and anytime some criticizes Britney they are immediately labeled non-fans. Yeah I'm on this forum because I'm not a fan /saracasm. Maybe people who want to see her do better are her real fans. I'm happy she's doing better than before but that doesn't mean that we should ignore the lower energy performances. She's 35 not 75, she should be able to move better and with more conviction. 

Archived