Britney Spears Is Upset With MTV! (VMAs Related)

Luminous

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, let's not blame Beyonce, her team ****** it up by underproduction and promoting G-Eazy and his song for half of the performance.

Brit looked flawless that night and had the best energy since years, but the stage and 2 dancers and 0 props where mehh..

Guest thanos18

I don't think so.Britney after the vmas put many photos of the show in her instagram.she sounded very happy about the event. she didn't stop to put photos of the event even after a whole week after the performance lol !

37 minutes ago, LWD said:

well, let's not blame Beyonce, her team ****** it up by underproduction and promoting G-Eazy and his song for half of the performance.

Brit looked flawless that night and had the best energy since years, but the stage and 2 dancers and 0 props where mehh..

That's the way Britney wanted the performance which was stripped down to fit the song

The song does not call for that extra stuff and she shined without all of that

32 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

no, stop. I'm sick of britney fans attacking every one. we're not 12

Well this is something to get them dragged for!
The Army is so slow to attack someone imo but these guys are putting rumors as news,they said the performance was lackluster when it was not(look at all the praises that there were) and commenting on a situation that probably didn't happen - bashing Brit while praising Bey? I don't think so!

They deserve all the hate and more :sickofu:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I'm sorry, but I can't defend Britney here.

I can't even blame Britney's team.

I blame Britney for watering down the choreo from this-

To this-

That's all Britney's fault, probably because it was "too hard"

Big part of the choreography is still there:squintney::foh:

1 hour ago, LWD said:

Lets me honest! If she didnt sing g eazy song that performance would had been a snoozefest tbh unless they reinvented the performance 

Guest Brichney.
33 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

ugh.......she wasn't acting like a ********

because Beyonce and Rihanna weren't

49 minutes ago, thanos18 said:

I don't think so.Britney after the vmas put many photos of the show in her instagram.she sounded very happy about the event. she didn't stop to put photos of the event even after a whole week after the performance lol !

Britney herself probably not but her team, yeah probably, as they should 

Archived