Britney Spears Is Upset With MTV! (VMAs Related)

Luminous

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone desperately needs to ignite the ***** in her..cause I still do believe that sassiness she had from her prime to 2009 is still in her, just is dormant..

and we all know: bitchy britney = britney giving her all in her performances and music = great era = great sales = great next era and more GP interest in her

51 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Care to fill me in?

Sure, after the vmas some insiders said britney was pissed off with VMA because she askes for the biggest room, to open the performance, all the best for her  and her team, but MTV decided to give it all to Beyonce instead, and also to put britney behind beyonce out of fear she might **** up again, Britney had no idea, so in the end she was super mad because they paid her dust, allegedly she swore to never perform for the VMAs again :mhm:

21 hours ago, Dynasty said:

shitfaces, commented the picture and dragged them :byebitch: but yes the news she was pissed off with the VMA's is a bit old, we found out about that right after the show :mhm: 

Remember when we found out she was supposedly cautioning them to put her mic on during the M,M & I transition.:lostney:

Don't know if anyone remembers that.:weirdmeout:

36 minutes ago, Lucky's ***** said:

Remember when we found out she was supposedly cautioning them to put her mic on during the M,M & I transition.:lostney:

I wonder if that was true though, she was pointing at her mic a lot tbh, do you think she really intended to sing live?:idkney:

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Sure, after the vmas some insiders said britney was pissed off with VMA because she askes for the biggest room, to open the performance, all the best for her  and her team, but MTV decided to give it all to Beyonce instead, and also to put britney behind beyonce out of fear she might **** up again, Britney had no idea, so in the end she was super mad because they paid her dust, allegedly she swore to never perform for the VMAs again :mhm:

I kinda don't believe that. Britney's very humble and not a diva. So I don't think she'd care about dressing room size or opening the show.

I do believe she was super mad about being AFTER Beyoncé, though. I would be. That ***** takes 20 minutes for herself and then the rest of the performers have to compete for headlines with just four, five at the most?

2 hours ago, Lucky's ***** said:

I remember that! :unbelievableney: Apparently Brit was gonna sing MM&I live, and had told the VMA's people as much, but they put on the studio recording instead. I think that's **** too, because if Britney was so hell-bent on singing live, why would she make a studio version of it? :yaknow: 

19 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

Gonna be honest here. They are right. She didn't put her best foot forward at the VMAs especially given who else was performing. This picture mostly falls on Britney's team. They either A) Don't follow what people are saying about her or B) don't tell Britney and she remains oblivious to how everyone views her. There's no way she would agree to the picture if she heard about what they said. If nobody tells you that the people are underwhelmed by your performances you'll continue to be complacent. We should want her to step up. 

With that being said these radio ******* are fake af. 

She probably doesn't know who they are tbh :thirsty:

12 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I wonder if that was true though, she was pointing at her mic a lot tbh, do you think she really intended to sing live?:idkney:

I would think that since she wanted this era to be very hands on so...Probably.:rihstare:

9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I kinda don't believe that. Britney's very humble and not a diva. So I don't think she'd care about dressing room size or opening the show.

I do believe she was super mad about being AFTER Beyoncé, though. I would be. That ***** takes 20 minutes for herself and then the rest of the performers have to compete for headlines with just four, five at the most?

I remember that! :unbelievableney: Apparently Brit was gonna sing MM&I live, and had told the VMA's people as much, but they put on the studio recording instead. I think that's **** too, because if Britney was so hell-bent on singing live, why would she make a studio version of it? :yaknow: 

I think she would at least sing-a-long with it,like she did back in the day.So it would be used as background vocals.

Archived