Christine tweets about Lifetime

avaaa

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

no what, it's funny, I think she posted about it without knowing about umbrella scenes and stuff! Maybe she just stumbled upon the photos and shared this. 

how is the second one related tho????

It's about lipsyncing at the vma.

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

no what, it's funny, I think she posted about it without knowing about umbrella scenes and stuff! Maybe she just stumbled upon the photos and shared this. 

how is the second one related tho????

it was right after the vmas, she was referring to britney lip syncing her performance.

2 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

it was right after the vmas, she was referring to britney lip syncing her performance.

Most of them lipped that night. If she did it right after Britney performed then she's a hypocrite with double standards. Even Beyoncé lipped many parts of her performance due to dancing.

Classless *****.

47 minutes ago, AllHailGodney said:

This ***** is so obsessed with Britney it's almost scary

she's right for that first tweet though, that south park episode is far from my favorite one but they were nice to Britney, especially at a time when everyone was giving her ****. they made fun of the media who was obsessed with her and sympathized with her situation a lot

Archived