Christine tweets about Lifetime

avaaa

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

No one lip synced except brit tho ...

Beyonce! Hello! She lipsynced. Even her fans know that and said it. 

9 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

What's her talent exactly? Is she incredibly amazing at something or does she talk **** she can't back up? 

she is a model and has a cooking book out I think. She also was in Tyra banks show, but not sure if she still is. 

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

oops I hate her now. I take back everything I said and defending her. that *****!

Guys I just had a dream about britney spears and she was actually really nice so I think we should all back off on the making fun thing.

:byebitch:

Britney sounds awful in her new song and if you don't think so you're probably one of our friends who helped make it

:sassybrit:

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I read them all, the one about headset! now I think she didn't mention her this time because more people know her and she didn't want to be direct. She was nobody then. 

The irony that she's part of a show that promotes lip synching and is paying her bills. Like, what? 

40 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

The irony that she's part of a show that promotes lip synching and is paying her bills. Like, what? 

ROFL... THIS!

Also - out of everyone on that tragic show, she's the most annoying.  All she does is literally scream and make annoying faces throughout the show.  It's cringeworthy whenever the celeb is doing their thing, and they keep panning to her... lol :sassybrit:

Archived