By Far The Best Move By Britney's Team Since Forever........ Give Credit where its due

telluwhat

Britney's team released the song to radios on the same day when the video was released :slayney:

The video always helps the song in one way or another but useless when it is released late (make me video was disastrous so dont give those references) :cutesybrit:

Slumber Party is rising slowly but its future looks promising :unbelievableney:

Lady Gaga's song Million reason is already struggling on radio and she announced the video will be out in couple of weeks. In couple of weeks the song will be dead on radio and the video wont help it to revive it. No hate on Gaga but this time her team ****** up too :squintney:

Hope Britney's team do the same strategy for single no.3

So yeah i think this time Britney's team did a good job so applause for them and i hope they make better decisions in future too 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think that is where they went wrong. They should have pushed on radio a month ago. 

Had it rise on its own and than released the video when it had a solid position. 

The way you are thinking it the old chart way. 

Lets be real it did very little for SP 

what if the song had dropped from the radios before the video release

Perfume was dropped from the radios before the video was released and yeah they ****** the video too

lady Gaga song recent single million reasons will also drop from radio before the video is released

15 minutes ago, telluwhat said:

what if the song had dropped from the radios before the video release

Perfume was dropped from the radios before the video was released and yeah they ****** the video too

lady Gaga song recent single million reasons will also drop from radio before the video is released

Her team should be paying attention to how it's doing. I mean now or later it could be dropped.

Perfume was a poor choice...

Gaga has a lot of promo to help her. Million Reasons is moving us on iTunes. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Her team should be paying attention to how it's doing. I mean now or later it could be dropped.

Perfume was a poor choice...

Gaga has a lot of promo to help her. Million Reasons is moving us on iTunes. 

i agree...... a performance on ellen and jimmy fallon will help the song :plzney:

1 hour ago, telluwhat said:

Britney's team released the song to radios on the same day when the video was released :slayney:

The video always helps the song in one way or another but useless when it is released late (make me video was disastrous so dont give those references) :cutesybrit:

Slumber Party is rising slowly but its future looks promising :unbelievableney:

Lady Gaga's song Million reason is already struggling on radio and she announced the video will be out in couple of weeks. In couple of weeks the song will be dead on radio and the video wont help it to revive it. No hate on Gaga but this time her team ****** up too :squintney:

Hope Britney's team do the same strategy for single no.3

So yeah i think this time Britney's team did a good job so applause for them and i hope they make better decisions in future too 

Single 3? oh god :queenflopga2:

1 hour ago, brintyjoan said:

How many flops does she have in a row now? Eau de cologne, Pity Girls, Make Me (flop) and now Slayer Party? Get your **** together team Brinty!!!:byebitch:

MM wasnt a hit, but i dont think it was a flop either. The song was #1 on iTunes for a day and a half I think and after the vmas, It got back to #2 and Stayed there awhile. The problem was: 1)the video was released too late and the video was boring af and didnt help the song. 2) after the vmas, they didnt nothing else to boost the sales even more. It was the vmas and thats it. 3) uk promo was too late.

It was ok, even more when we think how they ****** up everything with the scrapped video and that radios didnt support even when it was selling well on iTunes and at #22 on Spotify.

Archived