☎☎☎ Call Campaign to Make Slumber Party a HIT! ☎☎☎

paulboy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

It sucks that some people like me have severe phone anxiety though. Whenever I call and request Britney I just feel like they are secretly judging me and wanting me to shut the **** up lol

Don't feel that way at all! It's there job to listen to what their audience what's to hear and play it. Plus we have great taste in music. Seriously don't feel embarrassed at all– our Queen deserves us to request her ;) 

Just now, paulboy said:

Don't feel that way at all! It's there job to listen to what their audience what's to hear and play it. Plus we have great taste in music. Seriously don't feel embarrassed at all– our Queen deserves us to request her ;) 

Can you provide with me with the number for Z100 in Portland, Oregon?

I know i could just google it but I'm using data right now lol. I might call tomorrow afternoon during rush hour.

Would anyone mind calling my local station? I'm dying for them to play Slumber Party....

City: Newport News 

Number: 757-473-1045

I'd be so happy if some of y'all called them and requested Slumber Party, and in return, I'll call your local station! Just respond and let me know what yours is :clap:

10 hours ago, Bees To The Honey said:

Can you provide with me with the number for Z100 in Portland, Oregon?

I know i could just google it but I'm using data right now lol. I might call tomorrow afternoon during rush hour.

Absolutely babe!

Z100's number in Portland is 503-460-0100.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes! <3 

Archived