☎☎☎ Call Campaign to Make Slumber Party a HIT! ☎☎☎

paulboy

Britney Army, it is on us to make Slumber Party a hit.

I have spoken to some friends who are radio DJs, and they do not believe it will be a hit because they do not "see demand for it." But we know that is not true– we know that the public simply is not aware of it. If radio plays it, the song will have snowball effect and grow. Therefore, Slumber Party becoming a hit BEGINS at radio, which BEGINS with us.

My friends in the radio business have given me tips on how to properly request a song that will convince a radio DJ to play it. The secret? A phone call. This isn't to say that tweeting, facebook commenting and mediabase is irrelevant– you're just treated as a number that way. A personal phone call gets it into their head, and they're more likely to play the song after a real conversation with someone.

iwB0j11.png\

Call a station while a live radio DJ is on, and therefore via the request/studio line. This is typically live between the local hours of 5 am - 10 pm, depending on the station.

If you live in the States, call all the radio stations that have the same/nearby area code as you. You will then look like a genuine radio listener in the area with a real request, not like a stan trying to run a campaign across the country. If you don't live in the respective region as the station, your call is still worthwhile, as people keep their old numbers when they move all the time and radio is now global because of the internet.

Almost all radio stations have a live request/studio line. Simply google your radio station name and "contact," "request line" or "studio line," it should come up. If you cannot find your stations request line, respond below and I will find it for you. To make it easier, I made a list of the Top 10 pop radio stations and their respective request/studio lines. I will add more and make a request master list.

WHTZ-FM – Z-100 – New York - 800.242.0100
KIIS-FM – 102.7 KIIS-FM – Los Angeles - 800-520-1027
WBMP-FM – 92.3 AMP Radio – New York - 888-923-0923
KAMP-FM – AMP 97.1 – Los Angeles - 877-971-4487
WKSC-FM – 103.5 KISS-FM – Chicago - 312-540-2000
WBBM-FM – B96 FM – Chicago - 312-591-9696
KHKS-FM – 106.1 Kiss FM – Dallas-Forth Worth - 214-787-1061 or 817-787-1061
WXKS-FM – KISS 108 – Boston - 781-396-1430
WIHT-FM – Hot 99.5 – Washington, D.C. - 877-995-4681
WIOQ-FM – Q102 Philly – Philadelphia - 215-263-1021 or 800-521-1021

WKRQ–FM – Q102 Cincinnati – 513-749-2320

Call them. Don't give up. Call again the next day. Have a personal conversation. Tell them how much your friends love it, how great the remix is, ask them if they've seen the video. The goal is to come across as a listener of the station who is also fan of the song Slumber Party, but not a Britney stan that is just calling a station.

Stations don't advertise these numbers because they don't want you to have direct access to their DJs on air who program the songs. But they have to answer these calls. And your calls make a huge difference.

PICK UP YA PHONE. TIME FOR SOME PHONOGRAPHY WITH YOUR LOCAL DJS. 

Respond below with how your phone calls went, or with any questions. NOW CALL! 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived