Would u give me a kiss on the cheek? Diva-ney be like K..

Britneybbhmm

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO love that interview, the look of sheer disgust on Britney's face when that woman asked for a kiss HAHA! But on a serious note that is rude and annoying, she's not an object and just because she kiss Madonna doesn't mean she has to kiss everyone. Also how annoying that woman is lecturing her about smoking, as if she hadn't heard it 1000 times before :sofedup:

7 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

LMAO love that interview, the look of sheer disgust on Britney's face when that woman asked for a kiss HAHA! But on a serious note that is rude and annoying, she's not an object and just because she kiss Madonna doesn't mean she has to kiss everyone. Also how annoying that woman is lecturing her about smoking, as if she hadn't heard it 1000 times before :sofedup:

She asked for a kiss on the cheek though....

Britney was just in a bad mood at the time,but I honestly don't see the big deal with kissing someone on the cheek.:byebitch:

15 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

Britney was just in a bad mood at the time,but I honestly don't see the big deal with kissing someone on the cheek.:byebitch:

Lol mte 

19 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

I don't think it's that one kiss itself but more the fact of being treated like an object, like even the interviewer says 'Madonna got a kiss!' or whatever she says, so the idea is like you kissed Madonna so you should kiss me, I can understand her frustration and it would irritate me as well. I think for a lot of her life she was probably told what to do and say and in interviews around that time you can see frustration building. And now we know she doesn't like being touched much like in m&g, and what did she say in 07 during head shaving? 'I don't want people touching me'. I don't blame her, I don't like strangers touching me either and she would have to deal with it so much.

Archived