I think we can ALL agree this is the best she's ever looked in a music video

#1GodneyFan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading about DLMBTLTK on Wikipedia this came across :riha:

I forgot that video made him pressed af 

Likewise, Timberlake was said to be miffed at Spears' kissing scenes with French model Bryce Durand in her Herb Ritts-directed video, "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know," and with actor Anson Mount in "Crossroads.

Spears said that despite initial pangs of jealousy, they each realize that whatever happens on screen is no reflection of their relationship. "That's a part of what we do," Spears told The Associated Press. "And I accept that ... it's just acting."

http://www.mtv.com/news/1452837/britney-spears-denies-reports-of-split-with-justin-timberlake/

12 hours ago, A.D. said:

The Freys was a reference to your character's vengeful arc in the latest GOT finale (greatest episode of the show :FOH:). The only look I liked was Brinny by the pool in the beginning. The make-up made it seem like she had peanut butter all over ha face :meltdown:

Wow what a flop I didnt think about GOT at all lol 

But yeah, it was one of the best! 

Not even the beggining of pretty mess could save the video :meltdown:

3 minutes ago, tabletopfreak03 said:

My Prerogative on the pool is also underrated af. it makes me question if i still ike the **** and the butthole tbh. #QUEENOFCONVERSION :meltdown:

Its one of her best videos hands down and she didnt even have to dance.

100% ageee with OP

DLMBTLTK is not a great song, but that video shows why Britney was such a phenomenon ... she was so so damn pretty and fresh faced there. Girls really really wanted to be her and guys wanted to be with her...

she is perfect in that video and nothing will ever touch it 

58 minutes ago, A.D. said:

The only good outcome of the video was that it made me watch Earth Girls Are Easy and I liked it. Other than that, it's messy. Britney's energy during the dance breaks was the only good thing but the choreography sucks, it's such an elementary school routine :meltdown:

The "break" part is the best part tbh. The clothes, steps, her Look, etc, but still I hate to death. I dont hate any other song or video from her tbh, just that one. I hated from day one and ill hate forever bc it tarnished her discography and videography like no other could have :meltdown:

Archived