I think we can ALL agree this is the best she's ever looked in a music video

#1GodneyFan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, A.D. said:

Until Slumber Party happened and despite not making the song a smasha, it regained her reputation as the Queen of flawless music videos. All of the reaction videos have praised ha dancing, looks and the overall feel being similiar to My Prerogative and Boys. BTW, I know Boys is hated by many here because it's been performed in all of her tours since DWAD but to me it's the better version of JT'S Like I Love You and the video's iconic :slayney:

She has a lot of amazing videos tbh. And even some cute ones are well done (like BTMHYH, FTBOMBH, sometimes, not a girl...) Only overprotected international version and make me Look kinda cheap. But I dont even hate MM. Yeah, its childish with all those hyenas, but she looked Great and some good moves. She was toned af back then too. Perfume is boring and both could have been a lot better, but I dont even think perfume is horrible tbh. She has one of the best videographies along with madonna and Lana tbh. Taylor has been doing some good videos too. 

Like I love you was a disaster with jt trying to dance and look a lot like MJ lol I dont hate boys, but she surely made me got sick of it. In 2002 she performed that song everywhere :sofedup: I still love the video tho. The Britney era had some amazing videos!

And funny u compared both, I remember one video of jt on trl and then boys comes out and the vj made him to comment on the video lol it must have been so weird to him, also bc he was friends with Pharrell, he introduced him to Britney and then there was Pharrell flirting with her on the video post-breakup.

Archived