Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! I've just watched the "Slumber Party" music video and I am feeling ecstatic. Britney the music video queen is BACK. Now this is how it should be done! 

After the very underwhelming and purely average video to "Make Me" this one has well and truly made up for it, it's how I envisaged an album like "Glory" should be represented.... I want more single releases from "Glory" and to have plenty of videos of this calibre, at least another two! 

The visual as a whole is just so artistic and detailed and ****, and well and truly brings the song to life. 

Britney looks STUNNING. Her high fashion look is ON. The choreography is great. Tinashe is a good feature and not overbearing at all. Direct Colin Tilley is brilliant, I hope Britney collaborates with him again. 

Overall rating: 4/5 

Are you kidding me? :otears:

I am still dazed by this supreme slayage! I wasn't ready!!!!! I appreciate Slumber Party as a song more now!:liberatedaf:

Who knew that 2016ney would had all these surprises? :tifftear: 

this is so much better than i expected it to be. this song honestly isn't as good as everyone makes it out to be (there are better single choices on glory). tinashe is a good dancer and i was worried that the choreography wouldn't match up with the song. this collaboration between the two of them are how her videos need to be. make me wasn't horrible. it just had too much promo and 0 choreography from her.

Can we just  talk about how she really  underperformed in the video like i was scared she was gonna out dance the queen. her adlibs bring a nice touch to the video but in the comments  section  everyone  is praising  britney (which  is making me so happy its like 2001 all over agian) and wondering  who the **** tinashe is and why she in it cus she brought nothing to it oh well to bad for her. which  "makes me'' question y she was added when britney  did all the slayage without  her but i do like the couch scenes they have together but when she attempt  to dance with britney  the princess of pop she was greatly  out shown. anywayy im so happy about the feedback of the video and how **** she looks to bad tinashe maybe next time

Archived