Larry King's Nonchalant Response To Kathy Griffin's Shade Towards Britney Spears Is Everything

Jordan Miller

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but she's sad af.... I really like how Larry didn't have to say anything, but he spilled the truth tea and shot her down just by saying nothing.

I'm not really sure if I like that his team posted this video though.. but at the same time, maybe it was to show how much of a prick Kathy is more than exploiting Britney... so in that case YAAS LOL :giggleney:

Lets give it up for Miss. Kathy!  :hahaha:

I'm still laughing. It looks like Kathy is about to cry reminiscing the day Britney Spears forgot about her existence.  Thats why she said "Do you know Britney Spears? She's a pop singer" lol...

***** everybody know who Britney Spears is! Its YOU we don't know, and neither does Britney. :queenflopga:

7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I hate how I can't love someone after they shade Britney. It's immature. But I can't control it. lol 

Amy Lee ruined Evanescence for me. Whenever someone  tells me they like Evanescence, I immediately tell them that the lead singer Amy Lee huge ego and fakeness is what killed the band. I tell them that Ben Moody was the real writer and producer of their music and Amy ruined everything. Immediately after he left the band and they disappeared.

I mean, its all true anyway sooo...lol

9 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I hate how I can't love someone after they shade Britney. It's immature. But I can't control it. lol 

Omg me2! I actually use to kind of like kathy(Maybe cause she generally had nice things to say about britney), but after watching that video, that ***** is on my list. :NYsassy:

5 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Amy Lee ruined Evanescence for me. Whenever someone  tells me they like Evanescence, I immediately tell them that the lead singer Amy Lee huge ego and fakeness is what killed the band. I tell them that Ben Moody was the real writer and producer of their music and Amy ruined everything.

I mean, its all true anyway sooo...lol

Thanks for ruining Amy Lee for me lol I loved her lol I didn't know all this. 

5 minutes ago, 20/10 said:

Omg me2! I actually use to kind (Maybe cause she generally had nice things to say about britney), but after watching that video, that ***** is on my list. :NYsassy:

Yeah...I loved Zara larsson... yeah now I can't even listen to my favorite song Lush it was such a cool morning song. 

Archived