But seriously where tf is SP?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just be patient. They clearly have a plan, even if it's turns out to not be a good one. No need for these post everyday, it will happen when it happens.

I see an AMA performance so it will probably drop Friday. Then she has those festivals coming up. I'm sure they don't wanna drop the song, and have zero promo for it. I'm not sure why people are not getting this. 

4 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Just be patient. They clearly have a plan, even if it's turns out to not be a good one. No need for these post everyday, it will happen when it happens.

I see an AMA performance so it will probably drop Friday. Then she has those festivals coming up. I'm sure they don't wanna drop the song, and have zero promo for it. I'm not sure why people are not getting this. 

This and also it hasn't been that long. They probably want to release the video at the same time hopefully and that feels like it was just shot a couple weeks ago. 

43 minutes ago, MichaelDCoogan said:

I feel like I have literally gained 3 stone and lost it again waiting for it :idkney:

There's literally been a new president elected between singles :orangu: 

Britney sis, where you at?

They are definitely trying to make it a hit and I think that's why it's taking so long. There is some serious thought going into it 

1 hour ago, Oh My Stars said:

The last five singles or so are why ppl don't get it. I've heard this so many times. 

Archived