WHERE IS CHARBEL ZOE?

BritintheZone

CAN HER TEAM HIRE HIM AGAIN? BUT THIS TIME ACTUALLY LET HIM DESIGN CUSTOM OUTFITS AND NOT FIRE HIM 

costume-1.jpg

THIS DESIGN WAS PERFECT.HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DO MORE OUTFITS FOR THE REVAMP BUT IT WAS RUMORED HE WAS FIRED AFTER HE POSTED THIS PIC.HOWEVER I BELIEVE HE DESIGNED THE BBMA PERFORMANCE OUTFIT TOO

SOME OF HIS FLAWLESS WORK:

shakira-worldcup.jpgJLO.jpgBeyonce+in+Charbel+Zoe.jpglarge_Best_and_Worst_Celebrity_Looks_at_

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

probably he was too expensive to be hired for team b :shameless: they even recycled the dress for POM she wore in jane the virgin  :NYsassy:

It was Trash! :cigney: why would she perform in a dress, it's sooo unfaltering!! They then got one of his runway dress and made her perform it it that seem like it was one size too smal:dontlike: they can afford his custom

496ef75f.png

2 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

no thanks.. not here for more bodies.

bring kurt & bart back. :sobbing: they're the ones responsible for her most iconic looks.

IMG_2932_large.jpg?2854305736904172246 tumblr_npqxbqmsEG1suhcwho8_400.jpg

THIS THIS THIS!!!

U ******* should learn once and for all that Kurt and Bart were the DOPEST thing to happen to Britney costume-wise!
Somewhere I've read that bodies/leotards became famous because of Bey but Britney's style isn't ******* BEY!
WE ******* WANT KURT AND BART FFS

That outfit was 100% better than all the outfits she's using on the show... I hate the **** leotards. But I prefer something like the ones posted by justkeepdoingit She looks SO much better with that kind of outfits 

rs_634x1024-160308135203-634.britney-spe

normal_britney20spears20-20circus20tour2

220px-Radar_got_you.jpg

Without a doubt, her body looks better in this type of outfits than in these... And let's not talk about the JTV Dress :sofedup:

Britney-Spears-Piece-Me-Concert-December

GettyImages-545407670.jpg

2 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

It was Trash! :cigney: why would she perform in a dress, it's sooo unfaltering!! They then got one of his runway dress and made her perform it it that seem like it was one size too smal:dontlike: they can afford his custom

496ef75f.png

I hope you know nobody MAKE her wear any of the outfits at the show, she chooses them. Its explained in the backstage tour, she has a bunch of different options and she wears whatever she wants, so this mess is on her not entirely on her team :donewithit:

54 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

That's CHARBEL ZOE and zuhair murad lol

No, I mean she should hire better people for the Tour costumes, not for the red carpets.

I don't want to be disrespectful if you like him but Charbel works a lot with Kim K, Beyoncé, and Jlo, and they all go to the red carpet dressed the same, and it's always naked and gross.

Archived