WHERE IS CHARBEL ZOE?

BritintheZone

We need to start blaming Britney. It's not just her team you guys. They have managed her since the beginning of her career and only in the last few years had this been happening consistently. It must be her choices that she is making and they are ******* stupid Ines.

just because she's our queen doesn't mean we shouldn't highlight when she sabotages her own image and career 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Borja said:

No, I mean she should hire better people for the Tour costumes, not for the red carpets.

I don't want to be disrespectful if you like him but Charbel works a lot with Kim K, Beyoncé, and Jlo, and they all go to the red carpet dressed the same, and it's always naked and gross.

Charbel Zoe does design for their performances tho a lot .especially jlo

2302bffa42f9d1506aace203e60c6a80.jpg

%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9

13277611_979577655491082_1422714972_n.jp

Jennifer%20Lopez-600.jpg

tumblr_o6cxn5iyK21ttbkjgo1_1280.jpg

beyonce-black-sparkly-mesh-leotard-at-ma

5 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

no thanks.. not here for more bodies.

bring kurt & bart back. :sobbing: they're the ones responsible for her most iconic looks.

IMG_2932_large.jpg?2854305736904172246 tumblr_npqxbqmsEG1suhcwho8_400.jpg

Kurt and Bart!

:yesplease:

And those drawings look like that same crap leotards she wears now except hers fit better. The one beyonce has on is completely illfitting. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

We need to start blaming Britney. It's not just her team you guys. They have managed her since the beginning of her career and only in the last few years had this been happening consistently. It must be her choices that she is making and they are ******* stupid Ines.

just because she's our queen doesn't mean we shouldn't highlight when she sabotages her own image and career 

Um...it wasnt like she had good fashion taste even back then, she just had good stylists to give her the best options or tons of designers sending her clothes. I mean back then she got the best of everything from producers, photographers, etc. shes always been a little trashy, I mean even Kurt and Bart said that when they present her with their designs she always said to either lower it or shorten it.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Um...it wasnt like she had good fashion taste even back then, she just had good stylists to give her the best options or tons of designers sending her clothes. I mean back then she got the best of everything from producers, photographers, etc. shes always been a little trashy, I mean even Kurt and Bart said that when they present her with their designs she always said to either lower it or shorten it.

the difference is that she just wants to feel comfortable...she doesn't care about her image as she did before. she's said recently that years ago she would freak out about little things like her hair. she doesn't want to feel stressed anymore

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

This. Britney's not this high fashion diva. Her outfits have always been REALLY simple. She always just wore pants and crop tops on stage during her prime.  

6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

this.

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Every artist has more control as her career progresses and I know we have evidence suggesting otherwise, but maybe she really does in THIS aspect of her career. I feel like her outfits are her choice now because of the random outfit for IHeartRadio and adding it to POM afterwards but yeah that's just my opinion. 

2 hours ago, tsss said:

I'm sorry but this is way sexier that any leotard she wears right now...it shouldn't be like this, she needs the best! thanks god we got rid of flopco at least 
3a49ea5f4ffae91ce464fecd8c7beb9e.jpg9cb34538dd55dd421c1609d821caa52a.jpg

I love that! It's like a more mature version of the BOMT outfit! 

I just had a brainwave... she should wear something similar to this in the LMD video. The video should be set in an aircraft hangar at an army base with truck and jeeps everywhere

10 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Sis calm down every pop star has questionable outfit choices 

20 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

no thanks.. not here for more bodies.

bring kurt & bart back. :sobbing: they're the ones responsible for her most iconic looks.

IMG_2932_large.jpg?2854305736904172246 tumblr_npqxbqmsEG1suhcwho8_400.jpg

THIS.

The problem with the leotards is they're so GENERIC.

Britney always had a very funky style that set her apart from the rest of the pop stars. Now she just looks like a carbon copy of the rest of them.

Surely the costumes above are more comfortable than a leotard?! Much sexier, too. :tiffanynod:

Archived