Actually I feel like Hard To Forget would be a nice single...

Oxic

What do cho think, I mean, it's not the most enjoyable but the structure of the song is cool and it really fun to listen. I imagine a music video on when the chorus drops, she is flipping her hair on slow motion, on a party or somewhere on India it would fit the song in my opinion.:verycool:

and before the meltdowns and the shade comments, I'm not saying is the BEST OPTION and SHOULD BE THE THIRD SINGLE of the album, I said it would have a good reception by the GP if for some reason Larry releases this song as a single, and I wouldn't mind about that (even tho there are better tracks, even better that JLV) 

what about you? :idkney:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. When I heard the song for the first time I was like "damn that's exactly the type of song my radio station would play". and my station NEVER plays Britney.

but fans here have a strange hate for that song that I don't understand. It's not one of my absolute favourites but it's one of the better options for a single (much better than just luv me which is too bland for a single imho)

4 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

I agree. When I heard the song for the first time I was like "damn that's exactly the type of song my radio station would play". and my station NEVER plays Britney.

but fans here have a strange hate for that song that I don't understand. It's not one of my absolute favourites but it's one of the better options for a single (much better than just luv me which is too bland for a single imho)

true tbh! I mean, idk why a lot people hate this song, of course it's not the best! but It catchy and maybe people that are not a britney army would like it

Archived