if Britney thinks a video is ''too ****'' then why does she shoot it?

Sleazy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

I know this doesn't make a lot of sense but like.... what goes through her mind when she's shooting a video and then scraps it? If she thought the make me video would be too **** why would she go ahead and shoot it in the first place?

She might like the concept but the actual visual is too much. But it's only been Make me that was scraped.

Guest Nick Jonas
30 minutes ago, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

she probably has a different vision in her head of the concept and then when they're done she sees it and doesn't like it

That's quite a costly business decision to make. :idkney:

56 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

I know this doesn't make a lot of sense but like.... what goes through her mind when she's shooting a video and then scraps it? If she thought the make me video would be too **** why would she go ahead and shoot it in the first place?

Sweetie... this "she scrapped the vid because it was too ****" is a huge fanfic and your questions about these irrational things is proof of it.

There are a million better theories like the sponsors wanting to include more shots of product placement and Lachapelle rebelling, for instance.

First off, they never said they scrapped it cuz it was "too ****"

Momney is gone, she wants to be **** again, but for Larry it just didnt work :grimace: 

If she didnt want to be **** again, she wouldnt wear what she's been wearing lately at POM (shes almost naked).

She's hot and she knows it, its grandpa whos ******* us over :nyheadache:

18 hours ago, button said:

Sweetie... this "she scrapped the vid because it was too ****" is a huge fanfic and your questions about these irrational things is proof of it.

There are a million better theories like the sponsors wanting to include more shots of product placement and Lachapelle rebelling, for instance.

Exactly!

18 hours ago, tarotx said:

She might like the concept but the actual visual is too much. But it's only been Make me that was scraped.

Only been Make Me??? :shadelaugh:

The MV for Make Me...

The MV for When Your Eyes Say It (Rumored)

The MV for Outrageous

The original concept for Gimme More

The original concept for Everytime

The original concept for Perfume

The original concept for ...Baby One More Time (which I'm glad it was scrapped)

Work ***** hot scenes

Archived