if Britney thinks a video is ''too ****'' then why does she shoot it?

Sleazy

19 hours ago, tarotx said:

She might like the concept but the actual visual is too much. But it's only been Make me that was scraped.

and the sexiest parts of WB and of course.. Perfume... hahaha

Their videos lately has been just reductive.. PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING QUEEN

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

Only been Make Me??? :shadelaugh:

The MV for Make Me...

The MV for When Your Eyes Say It (Rumored)

The MV for Outrageous

The original concept for Gimme More

The original concept for Everytime

The original concept for Perfume

The original concept for ...Baby One More Time (which I'm glad it was scrapped)

Work ***** hot scenes

Outrageous wasn't scrapped, it was outright(geously) cancelled because of the knee injury. :(

18 hours ago, button said:

Sweetie... this "she scrapped the vid because it was too ****" is a huge fanfic and your questions about these irrational things is proof of it.

There are a million better theories like the sponsors wanting to include more shots of product placement and Lachapelle rebelling, for instance.

No, Larry already said the video was scrapped because it just didn't work and LaChapelle said in a interview that when the artist don't understand the power of the images they see their work in the trash bin. He already had it with Britney wanting to change the whole concept of the Everytime video so he wasn't playing this time, I guess Britney wanted to change some things or cut a few scenes and David was like "No, this is how the video is gonna look, take it or leave it". And well, the rest is history

18 hours ago, Million Billion said:

My problem is not that she scrapps the MV (well yes it's a problem) my biggest problem is that she or her team dont say anything concrete about it, an official statement, or britney herself a comment to make it all clear to us. They just act like nothing happened, I cant I just can't :leaving:

There are contracts involved. If she talks, she might get sued. 

"On [the music video], I really just wanted to put the mirror back onto the whole experience. You can see that she had that kind of confidence. And, literally, every take became a more and more confident take, so that she could have fun with what was going on. Not being over-the-top sarcastic, but ... having a laugh at everything that was going on around her, with confidence. [...] The very last dance of the piece, she had her hair up, and I go, 'Can you just do one for me with your hair down?' She dropped her hair down. You'll see we intercut with her hair up and her hair down. That was the last piece. She just rocked it from her heart. She choreographed that last dance at the very end. She did that on her own and said, 'Let's go for it'"

omg i just read this stuff when she shoot POM music video.. i wish she would be like this now. just be confident, take control and make her vision come true. if david/ha daddy conservator doesn't let her do that then **** them :nothavingit:

8 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

No, Larry already said the video was scrapped because it just didn't work and LaChapelle said in a interview that when the artist don't understand the power of the images they see their work in the trash bin. He already had it with Britney wanting to change the whole concept of the Everytime video so he wasn't playing this time, I guess Britney wanted to change some things or cut a few scenes and David was like "No, this is how the video is gonna look, take it or leave it". And well, the rest is history

What Larry said doen't mean anything in the slightest, it's the vaguest statement I've ever seen. And Lachapelle just said in an interview from the last two weeks he doesn't like how the people around his clients get too involved and make things difficult.

I have fresh receipts. :NYnod:

And sorry something like Britney didn't like it and scrapped it doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, coo said:

"On [the music video], I really just wanted to put the mirror back onto the whole experience. You can see that she had that kind of confidence. And, literally, every take became a more and more confident take, so that she could have fun with what was going on. Not being over-the-top sarcastic, but ... having a laugh at everything that was going on around her, with confidence. [...] The very last dance of the piece, she had her hair up, and I go, 'Can you just do one for me with your hair down?' She dropped her hair down. You'll see we intercut with her hair up and her hair down. That was the last piece. She just rocked it from her heart. She choreographed that last dance at the very end. She did that on her own and said, 'Let's go for it'"

omg i just read this stuff when she shoot POM music video.. i wish she would be like this now. just be confident, take control and make her vision come true. if david/ha daddy conservator doesn't let her do that then they should be gone :nothavingit:

The POM shooting was a complete mess tho, she was hours late, she wasn't giving a **** about making a mv that day. That's why she isn't in the first scene in the hotel room

tbh she needs to understand how to make good videos that are not based on ***
or hire a creative director 
if this was the real issue
I think it wasn't problem with Britney...maybe her handlers, maybe sponsors 
she needs to hire a creative director anyway :explainlol: especially for performances  

2 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

The POM shooting was a complete mess tho, she was hours late, she wasn't giving a **** about making a mv that day. That's why she isn't in the first scene in the hotel room

i know but the director actually said good things abt her? i wonder if he got paid to say that

"She was late. People made a big thing about it, [but] how could she not be late, when you have 50, 65, 75 people running down the street chasing her car? That was a long day for the crew. It was literally a 20-hour day for the crew. She was there for the last six hours of it. She got there late, showed up and just kicked ***"

4 minutes ago, button said:

What Larry said doen't mean anything in the slightest, it's the vaguest statement I've ever seen. And Lachapelle just said in an interview from the last two weeks he doesn't like how the people around his clients get too involved and make things difficult.

I have fresh receipts. :NYnod:

And sorry something like Britney didn't like it and scrapped it doesn't make sense.

She was literally screaming "I don't like it" to LaChapelle when they were doing the bulldozer scene :zoomzoom: So it makes totally sense for me

4 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

She was literally screaming "I don't like it" to LaChapelle when they were doing the bulldozer scene :zoomzoom:

Yet she filmed day 3 in the desert where they took the MM cover. Just a random video completely up for interpretation. And I honestly still don't hear it. :zoomzoom:

Bumble controversy around the SP video is a lot more telling. RCA is just a terrible record label.

19 hours ago, Sleazy said:

I know this doesn't make a lot of sense but like.... what goes through her mind when she's shooting a video and then scraps it? If she thought the make me video would be too **** why would she go ahead and shoot it in the first place?

I didn't mean to down vote you my cell is slow an now won't let me fix it, my bad :saycheese:

For the 1st time ever after the breakdown she did something challenging, controversial n something big n wore red glitter all over her body acting wild. She mustnt have done all these just to scrap it later :tifftear: But i dont want to believe her scrapping the video for any other reason than being Too **** tbh :mhm: 

i mean when i did what i could, i wouldnt let it go waste for someone else's reasons like this sponsor **** n stuff, not before when i had this chance of being in public eye n had an album coming out. It only must be about her. #fact :mhm: :tifftear:

Archived