if Britney thinks a video is ''too ****'' then why does she shoot it?

Sleazy

23 minutes ago, button said:

Yet she filmed day 3 in the desert where they took the MM cover. Just a random video completely up for interpretation. And I honestly still don't hear it. :zoomzoom:

Bumble controversy around the SP video is a lot more telling. RCA is just a terrible record label.

Random question...

Was this from Day 3 in the desert? She's wearing a gold choker that looks like it could be the same one she's wearing in the earlier scene where she's lounging with Willie on the bed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGqXsIEm8GJ/?taken-by=britneyspears

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Random question...

Was this from Day 3 in the desert? She's wearing a gold choker that looks like it could be the same one she's wearing in the earlier scene where she's lounging with Willie on the bed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGqXsIEm8GJ/?taken-by=britneyspears

Why doesn't Instagram have exact time stamps? :zoomzoom:

20 weeks ago June 21st. Even if the counter is close to 21 weeks, it's still too far from June 3th when she was reported to be filming the original video.

http://popcrush.com/britney-spears-make-me-oooh-video-david-lachapelle-what-we-know-so-far/

It's a very annoying and short statement for a lead single video but i believe that it just didn't work.

We got a whole new video and not a good one.I'm sure the reason is something bigger than sexiness.

Men are auditioning to have *** with her in the released video,she's wearing super **** lace and underwear,her dancers are watching her to have ***...She's wearing a thong on stage and she has a bow on her ***!

Being too **** is not the problem.

9 minutes ago, button said:

Why doesn't Instagram have exact time stamps? :zoomzoom:

20 weeks ago June 21st. Even if the counter is close to 21 weeks, it's still too far from June 3th when she was reported to be filming the original video.

http://popcrush.com/britney-spears-make-me-oooh-video-david-lachapelle-what-we-know-so-far/

True. But she also posted the MM choreo rehearsal video well after the video was shot, too. It could have been a rehearsal for the VMA's, I guess, but it makes more sense that it would be for the original video.

Anyways...I guess my point is that it feels like they sit on videos for a while sometimes before they post them. Brit appears to post her own personal videos of her boys, but then it feels like it may be someone from her team posting the work-related vids. But who knows.

As ridiculous as it sounds (and extremely annoying coming from Larry) it honestly does sound like the video "didn't work" for the song and for what they wanted.

(Neither did the new video, but let's stick to the original for now)

G-Eazy has *** with Britney and that scene in my opinion is very eh disturbing a bit? It needed more depth and concept rather than just G-Eazy on top of Britney going back and forth. Especially while Britney's arms are the only part of her seen and they are grabbing his neck in agony it seems.

Britney throws a blank tv out the window into a pool to kill someone and as soon as it hits the water, magically turns on to play Britney and her dancers dancing on the screen (underwater). 

There's a lion drinking milk. Mostly naked men on random poles in a living room. Britney naked in a cage beside a pool (?) flipping her hair. Her dancers working out in a room together. And then you have the really **** and underground scene from the beginning. 

Hear me out please, I'm in no way bashing the visuals. I think the visuals are beautiful and could've been AMAZING. But it honestly looks like they weren't happy with the execution of the story boards. Yeah sure it sounds so bad *** to have a tiger scene, ****** scene, intense *** scene, and Britney naked in glitter hello thats literally everything we want. But it was so thrown together from what we saw. It honestly could've just "not worked" for them. Yes, we deserve a better explanation than "it just didn't work," but it looks kinda true. We have NO concrete evidence that it DID work, so there's that. It feels like they got ahead of themselves and spent so much money getting so many different aspects and moments (tiger, home, pool, etc.) that they didn't have any way of making the many different moments flow together to form a music video. I believe Britney's team and possibly Britney only wanted a few scenes cut or changed and LaChapelle said **** you. That's pretty clear in the interview he gave where he claims that if an artist doesn't see his visuals they find their work in the trash. That's pretty damn harsh. All of the evidence is there, they just don't connect and lead to one full reason why we don't have that video. 

6 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

True. But she also posted the MM choreo rehearsal video well after the video was shot, too. It could have been a rehearsal for the VMA's, I guess, but it makes more sense that it would be for the original video.

Anyways...I guess my point is that it feels like they sit on videos for a while sometimes before they post them. Brit appears to post her own personal videos of her boys, but then it feels like it may be someone from her team posting the work-related vids. But who knows.

True. It might be from the day of the shoot but she didn't post it until later.

I think the bit about her bestie getting married was current info but the video looks unrelated cause she didn't bring her up. Oh my... :ricackle:

Remember that tweet from G Eazy's friend or fan who talked to him? That there was something wrong with his scene?

he didnt record his scene of his pov of *** with her in the room

she watched it later and was like wtf im not having *** with g eazy

its one thing to be **** and powerful and another to have hands insinuating youre underneath a lame rapper

30 minutes ago, button said:

True. It might be from the day of the shoot but she didn't post it until later.

I think the bit about her bestie getting married was current info but the video looks unrelated cause she didn't bring her up. Oh my... :ricackle:

I wonder which bestie she was referring to? Strawberry? Cade? No mention of the wedding afterwards. Kinda strange. :watrusayin:

41 minutes ago, QuitmanDJ said:

As ridiculous as it sounds (and extremely annoying coming from Larry) it honestly does sound like the video "didn't work" for the song and for what they wanted.

G-Eazy has *** with Britney and that scene in my opinion is very eh disturbing a bit? It needed more depth and concept rather than just G-Eazy on top of Britney going back and forth. Especially while Britney's arms are the only part of her seen and they are grabbing his neck in agony it seems.

Britney throws a blank tv out the window into a pool to kill someone and as soon as it hits the water, magically turns on to play Britney and her dancers dancing on the screen (underwater). 

There's a lion drinking milk. Mostly naked men on random poles in a living room. Britney naked in a cage beside a pool (?) flipping her hair. Her dancers working out in a room together. And then you have the really **** and underground scene from the beginning. 

Hear me out please, I'm in no way bashing the visuals. I think the visuals are beautiful and could've been AMAZING. But it honestly looks like they weren't happy with the execution of the story boards. Yeah sure it sounds so bad *** to have a tiger scene, ****** scene, intense *** scene, and Britney naked in glitter hello thats literally everything we want. But it was so thrown together from what we saw. It honestly could've just "not worked" for them. Yes, we deserve a better explanation than "it just didn't work," but it looks kinda true. We have NO concrete evidence that it DID work, so there's that. It feels like they got ahead of themselves and spent so much money getting so many different aspects and moments (tiger, home, pool, etc.) that they didn't have any way of making the many different moments flow together to form a music video. I believe Britney's team and possibly Britney only wanted a few scenes cut or changed and LaChapelle said **** you. That's pretty clear in the interview he gave where he claims that if an artist doesn't see his visuals they find their work in the trash. That's pretty damn harsh. All of the evidence is there, they just don't connect and lead to one full reason why we don't have that video. 

I posted about this once and got so down voted

lachapelle def lost his touch with the original make me video

just because you throw a bunch of stuff together doesnt mean its art

his earlier stuff is a lot better and cohesive

had a point

I don't understand what everyone says about liking the concept but not the actual thing. I mean if they tell you that you're going to be inside a cage with bodypaint only, why can't you just say no from the beginning instead of spending so much time and money. 

I don't think Britney is fully aware of what she's going to shoot sometimes, just like Carpool Karaoke.. she didn't seem to understand the whole point of the show.

2 hours ago, Da Bubblah said:

Only been Make Me??? :shadelaugh:

The MV for Make Me...

The MV for When Your Eyes Say It (Rumored)

The MV for Outrageous

The original concept for Gimme More

The original concept for Everytime

The original concept for Perfume

The original concept for ...Baby One More Time (which I'm glad it was scrapped)

Work ***** hot scenes

The others were just edited. 

41 minutes ago, Nando. said:

I posted about this once and got so down voted

lachapelle def lost his touch with the original make me video

just because you throw a bunch of stuff together doesnt mean its art

his earlier stuff is a lot better and cohesive

had a point

Yeah I may get severely down voted for that but it's true? It's clear as day that there was no real connection melting the scenes together to make the music video Britney and her team wanted. I really do believe LaChapelle dropped the ball on what they wanted and none of it was executed properly.

1 hour ago, QuitmanDJ said:

I get what ur saying if we actually knew 100% that the leaked scenes were all there was but I'm positive that we haven't seen everything they shot! Like for real?? Someone just leaked  random scenes... I'm sure there was a storyline in the whole thing, Brit and G don't just randomly end up in a room together nor does the guy randomly just die in the pool..  Other than that I'm quite sure there was some disagreement with LaChapelle whether it was editing scenes or sponsors. If its true that Britney posted some videos from the set after filming then it happened afterwards. I still find it hard to believe that she would be clueless of the storyline. Normally they go through it scene by scene .... 

But whatever the reason we definitely would deserve a proper explanation. 

Archived