She should play the piano in Vegas

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

The riff from the first video is so beautiful

I wish she knew how talented she is

Totally agreed I've seen that video a ton of times and I'm blown away every time. Especially when you think about her just sitting there and making it up it really seems like she doesn't have to put a lot of thought like her hands have a natural rhythm. She should really embrace this she's so talented 

For the remainder of the Vegas shows she should totally do something like this. 

Like make a really intimate part of the show where she plays the piano and does a slow song like Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know or And Then We Kiss or Just Luv Me or maybe even Mood Ring. She could talk to the audience more during that part and have them sing along as she "sings" or actually sings it. Since the show is "a piece" of her why not make it that way until it's over next year.:donewithit:

She's a very talented artsy person, and she just started using that part of her again. I mean look at that recital of ***** she did. She could so totally do this:verycool:

Just now, breatheonher said:

For the remainder of the Vegas shows she should totally do something like this. 

Like make a really intimate part of the show where she plays the piano and does a slow song like Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know or Shadow or Just Luv Me or maybe even Mood Ring. She could talk to the audience more during that part and have them sing along as she "sings" or actually sings it. Since the show is "a piece" of her why not make it that way until it's over next year.:donewithit:

She's a very talented artsy person, and she just started using that part of her again. I mean look at that recital of ***** she did. She could so totally do this:verycool:

Lucky was an intimate moment, I wish they would bring it back :crying1:

#BringBackLucky

Just now, JustLuvMe said:

Lucky was an intimate moment, I wish they would bring it back :crying1:

#BringBackLucky

Right? I have no idea why she got rid of I Wanna Go and Lucky. Those songs are too good to be cut. Shoulda just gotten rid of Boys, Do Somethin', and Pretty Girls. :verycool:

And I have no idea why she's so impersonal. I get that she's shy and all but she's social enough to do the Freakshow thing, and the experience is so much worthwhile when connecting with the fans:donewithit:

11 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

Right? I have no idea why she got rid of I Wanna Go and Lucky. Those songs are too good to be cut. Shoulda just gotten rid of Boys, Do Somethin', and Pretty Girls. :verycool:

And I have no idea why she's so impersonal. I get that she's shy and all but she's social enough to do the Freakshow thing, and the experience is so much worthwhile when connecting with the fans:donewithit:

I have a feeling she's uncomfortable doing 'personal' performances. Like she feels awkward doing them. She'd rather play Britney the popstar than be herself and feel even a tiny bit vulnerable. 

This is all conjecture obviously

giphy.gif

Archived