She should play the piano in Vegas

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

I have a feeling she's uncomfortable doing 'personal' performances. Like she feels awkward doing them. She'd rather play Britney the popstar than be herself and feel even a tiny bit vulnerable. 

This is all conjecture obviously

giphy.gif

I wish she would break out of that shell. She's such a sweetheart and it's sad that she doesn't feel comfortable with that:idkney:

But there are also moments were she has this fire with her like the other day when she did that thing with the lyrics to ***** by Meredith Brooks. It was electric and I was shocked to hear her speaking for that long:verycool:

14 hours ago, breatheonher said:

For the remainder of the Vegas shows she should totally do something like this. 

Like make a really intimate part of the show where she plays the piano and does a slow song like Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know or And Then We Kiss or Just Luv Me or maybe even Mood Ring. She could talk to the audience more during that part and have them sing along as she "sings" or actually sings it. Since the show is "a piece" of her why not make it that way until it's over next year.:donewithit:

She's a very talented artsy person, and she just started using that part of her again. I mean look at that recital of ***** she did. She could so totally do this:verycool:

THIS!

Also, she should get some training for the piano. You can tell in the Toxic video she has talent that was never developed when she was young, for whatever reason. But she seems to be in a good time in her life to start doing that, imho.

Archived