Are u still waiting for the Famos Surprise Y'all??

Soni

^^^  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Slayde said:

Can someone please summarize what happened with this surprise like I am so confused... :sofedup:

Sorry I wasn't on here during FF era :shameless:

15 hours ago, Soni said:

I think it was Jason's company which promoted artists?
And their surprise was..well..we don't know :D maybe it was the Vegas Residency? Idk..

I am not the most informed person tho so this may be false
:saycheese:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Slayde said:

I need more info tbh :lessons: Like why is it such a big deal on exhale, people always mentioning it!!!!!:lessons:

I think it was a big deal back then cuz she hadn't promoted that much since ITZ days and it was supposed to be something of that sort? Some people were thinking it was going to be a re-release of FF...it wasn't gonna be a new Singles Collection cuz they had just got that..

I think there were a lot of lies that were told during FF era (till BJ too :jackk:) there was supposed to be a 3D Dvd, BBC airing FF(the infamous sand performance and that she was going to be training her voice so she can dance and sing (this for the BJ era).

Jason Tarwick (Brit's then bf) left his position at William Morris Endeavor (which means that he no longer would be her agent) to create a company (Famos) which was already famous for repping artists like..Mick Jagger :juggingu:
But I guess they broke up then and maybe there were some fighting going on and they didn't..really..do it...idk...:cricket:

it is hard to research cuz **** bloggers can't spell and I always get sites like "famos celeb incidents" or some **** :nothavingit:
I am surprised no one said anything about it...maybe there isn't much info about it cuz it was a surprise after all :giggleney:

• 4 years later...
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Christina already has that covered :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I didn't even know she was an Oreo spokesperson and what the heck was that commercial.  When she started singing it sounded like when somebody makes that sound to scare you like for ghosts or a haunted house.  Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

A lot of people were saying it had something to do with a Circus Tour DVD/recording. I dunno if I think that’s true, but it would have been cool. Obviously any “surprise” is long gone, but I don’t think there ever was one. I think it was just a stunt where he attached a big celeb name (Britney) to his company so he could to get people talking and get business. 

Archived