SP is gonna be bigger than MM

la_land

17 hours ago, Alien. said:

Straight guys wouldnt listen to Make Me, Criminal, I Wanna Go, If You Seek Amy, Oops, Slave ..... etc the list goes on and on, it doesnt matter.
(Not shading you, my bf would just never (im a girl)).

Well, Ur BF is a liar! there is nothing wrong with listening to Britney! if u really know who U r and u don't give a **** about anyone u don't have to act like u don't like that type of music. Music is music. Most of the guys act as if they don't listen to pop or to whats so ever... which is completely not true and stupid.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

WOAH! this all went down while i was drunk as **** for my halloween party! KK! U guys need to chill the **** out. I am straight and there is nothing wrong with being gay. Chill! u make it sound like every Britney fan must be gay. I don't care and i ain't gunna proof anything. Don't give a **** 

Yes we know you're straight. :yaknow:

I didn't say because you liked Britney, you were gay, but rather it was suspicious you liked a song which majorarily appeals to the gays of this website, but not the one they all despise, Slumber Party.

It's actually almost as ignorant, I admit. I'm sorry. It's a bad mindset. But you didn't have to be call me a stalker (implied by "fan") and throw some lame accusations when you made a thread about liking LMD just recently. :beysip:

Just now, button said:

Yes we know you're straight. :yaknow:

I didn't say because you liked Britney, you were gay, but rather it was suspicious you liked a song which majorarily appeals to the gays of this website, but not the one they all despise, Slumber Party.

It's actually almost as ignorant, I admit. I'm sorry. It's a bad mindset. But you didn't have to be call me a stalker and throw some lame accusations when you made a thread about it. :beysip:

ya well... i keep it entertaining. Don't take what i say too seriously i just type down whatever comes to my mind. nyways it's all good bro.

U can still join & smoke weed lol 

cheers

3 hours ago, sexisreal said:

WOAH! this all went down while i was drunk as **** for my halloween party! KK! U guys need to chill the **** out. I am straight and there is nothing wrong with being gay. Chill! u make it sound like every Britney fan must be gay. I don't care and i ain't gunna proof anything. kiss my white ***

Nice! You had fun?

20 hours ago, Alien. said:

Straight guys wouldnt listen to Make Me, Criminal, I Wanna Go, If You Seek Amy, Oops, Slave ..... etc the list goes on and on, it doesnt matter.
(Not shading you, my bf would just never (im a girl)).

why? i am a straight male and i listen to ALL her songs...

honestly, the whole "only gays listen to britney" mumbo jumbo is ONLY on this forum. ALL my friends/family/acquaintances view britney as a normal popstar that a lot of people listen to, no matter their sexuality. 

Archived