SP is gonna be bigger than MM

la_land

Just now, button said:

No shade but the fact you like Love Me Down and don't listen to Slumber Party makes this really suspicious :ipass:

woah! i love how u're up do date... NOPE! too bad i am straight and i have a GF as well. Do i have to swear for u to believe me? NOPE, coz i don't give a **** about what u think 

Oh! since u're a fan, I'd love to tell u that we r planing on having a kid in the next year or so. Cool

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

woah! i love how u're up do date... NOPE! too bad i am straight and i have a GF as well. Do i have to swear for u to believe me? NOPE, coz i don't give a **** about what u think 

Oh! since u're a fan, I'd love to tell u that we r planing on having a kid in the next year or so. Cool

You are defending yourself too hard. That also makes it suspicious.:explainlol:

But seriously, just ignore those people who are telling you must be gay. I'm so proud at our straight fans who are proud to be a Britney fan. :sobbing: 

6 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

You made a thread about it just yesterday or the day before, so there's not much effort on my part, lmao.

Did I even check your profile once in my Exhale lifetime? Nope, never. I just have a good memory, so you can drop your stupid accusations. :liberatedaf:

Good for you and your girlfriend and your future kid. It wasn't even serious, you can actually see it as a compliment. You have an unusual, unique taste among your demographic. :verycool:

Just now, JKW said:

But seriously, just ignore those people who are telling you you must be gay. I'm so proud at our straight fans who are proud to be a Britney fan. :sobbing: 

lol! i ain't defending ****... It's just funny to me. and I wanted to seriously let him know about the updates biz i was really thinking about it, and NO! why the **** would I have to lie lol? it's a ******* forum... do i know u, do u know me ? nope. so smoke a joint and chill 

12 minutes ago, JKW said:

But seriously, just ignore those people who are telling you must be gay. I'm so proud at our straight fans who are proud to be a Britney fan. :sobbing: 

Sure it's great for Britney to have fearless straight fans in 2016, but why is it that he must defend himself so hard as if being gay was some sort of HORRIBLE accusation? I said something inoffensive, I didn't even say straight out he was a liar or something.

If I knew he had already been persecuted about it, I would have never said that lmao but I didn't know people got worked up over this kind of stuff in the year 2016. Do we still think it's something shameful? :ipass:

4 hours ago, chaotic93 said:

It won't be a huge hit, but I agree that it will be bigger than Make Me. The chorus is really easy and fun to sing along. Make me is better imo, but the lyrics are difficult to understand/sing. This feeling I wanna go with it doesn't even flow right and half of the verses are not clear (english is not my first language tho)

English is my only language and I can agree that Make Me is not the easiest song to sing along to in the car lol 

11 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

lol! i ain't defending ****... It's just funny to me. and I wanted to seriously let him know about the updates biz i was really thinking about it, and NO! why the **** would I have to lie lol? it's a ******* forum... do i know u, do u know me ? nope. so smoke a joint and chill 

Dont take me too seriously sis

46 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

As a straight guy i wouldn't be listening to slumber party! But if it's well remixed and well produced then it will be BIG ! I really wanted her to work with Max martin with this... it would be for sure a big *** hit.

Straight guys wouldnt listen to Make Me, Criminal, I Wanna Go, If You Seek Amy, Oops, Slave ..... etc the list goes on and on, it doesnt matter.
(Not shading you, my bf would just never (im a girl)).

8 minutes ago, Alien. said:

Straight guys wouldnt listen to Make Me, Criminal, I Wanna Go, If You Seek Amy, Oops, Slave ..... etc the list goes on and on, it doesnt matter.
(Not shading you, my bf would just never (im a girl)).

The question is... do they not listen to those out of fear of you-know-what or because they gueninely don't like them? I'd guess it's the former, because it's impossible for all straight guys without exception to dislike them. It's impossible.

We just have a case of someone who isn't afraid to admit it, which is shockingly unusual. I think we should drop the doubts. It's great imo. :idkney:

That person accused me of being a stalker so I wonder why I'm even talking on their behalf. :ipass:

35 minutes ago, button said:

Sure it's great for Britney to have fearless straight fans in 2016, but why is it that he must defend himself so hard as if being gay was some sort of HORRIBLE accusation? I said something inoffensive, I didn't even say straight out he was a liar or something.

If I knew he had already been persecuted about it, I would have never said that lmao but I didn't know people got worked up over this kind of stuff in the year 2016. Do we still think it's something shameful? :ipass:

Ofcourse its not a horrible accusation. But I do can imagine some straight Britney fans are getting tired of people telling them they must be gay cause I see it happening all the time on exhale. Thats all.:yaknow:

8 minutes ago, JKW said:

Ofcourse its not a horrible accusation. But I do can imagine some straight Britney fans are getting tired of people telling them they must be gay cause I see it happening all the time. Thats all.:yaknow:

I didn't go as far as saying he must be gay, but if he's always getting this sort of comments, I can see why he got annoyed. I don't usually do this kind of stuff, it was ignorant of me. But at the same time why would you go around telling people about your ****** orientation on a forum, it's irrelevant...  :ipass:

5 minutes ago, button said:

I didn't go as far as saying he must be gay, but if he's always getting this sort of comments, I can see why he got annoyed. I don't usually do this kind of stuff, it was ignorant of me. But at the same time why would you go around telling people about your ****** orientation on a forum, it's irrelevant...  :ipass:

I agree.

Make Me (despite cardboard bag video ) had good longevity. Hopefully all these radio festival performance, it means solid radio play and w Tinashe it'll get a new audience. Hopefully they send both original and remix out. 

If I were her team I'd release songs that had the most variety to get new audiences or connect w ones she lost. CYM is streaming really good and Spanishney would slay.  SP w tinashe to show people that's britney actually has rhythm and isn't basic- R&B/hip hop. MM to show she's not stuck to scream and shout EDM anymore 

17 hours ago, button said:

17 hours ago, JKW said:

Dont take me too seriously sis

17 hours ago, JKW said:

Ofcourse its not a horrible accusation. But I do can imagine some straight Britney fans are getting tired of people telling them they must be gay cause I see it happening all the time on exhale. Thats all.:yaknow:

WOAH! this all went down while i was drunk as **** for my halloween party! KK! U guys need to chill the **** out. I am straight and there is nothing wrong with being gay. Chill! u make it sound like every Britney fan must be gay. I don't care and i ain't gunna proof anything. kiss my white ***

Archived