SP is gonna be bigger than MM

la_land

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Well it will be if the video is on a normal Britney standard. Make Me is perfection but it didn't rise up the charts because of the mv.

This era would have been perfect if they released the original mv for MM. But the song itself I myself like more than SP. 

IKR? I believe a better video, released earlier than it was, would have made MM a hit and increased Glory sales

7 minutes ago, nels64 said:

and then didnt I Wanna Go do even better than both? in terms of actual airplay and what not. (obviously TTWE did worse than HIAM and IWG did worse than both in terms of charting on BBH100)

TTWE didn't do worse than HIAM charting wise. HIAM had a higher peak but it fizzled out quickly and spent 5 weeks in the top 10 I think. It ended up with 1.6M in the US. TTWE had longevity in the top 10 and sold 3M and it was also the bigger radio hit.

IWG was the biggest radio hit from FF and I think it had more longevity than HIAM too on the Hot 100 lmao. It's at 1.7M-1.8M.

The ranking is 1) TTWE 2) I Wanna Go 3) HIAM as confirmed by the year end charts.

I don't understand what went wrong with HIAM though. Never bothered to check.

5 minutes ago, button said:

TTWE didn't do worse than HIAM charting wise. HIAM had a higher peak but it fizzled out quickly and spent 5 weeks in the top 10 I think. It ended up with 1.6M in the US. TTWE had longevity in the top 10 and sold 3M and it was also the bigger radio hit.

IWG was the biggest radio hit from FF and I think it had more longevity than HIAM too on the Hot 100 lmao. It's at 1.7M-1.8M.

The ranking is 1) TTWE 2) I Wanna Go 3) HIAM as confirmed by the year end charts.

I don't understand what went wrong with HIAM though. Never bothered to check.

No promo, the video was released a month and a half after the release of the song 

11 minutes ago, button said:

Didn't all FF videos take ages to get released? I'm mainly talking about the 1-6 drop anyways.

but she was fishing instead of doing the smallest interviews lol

She premiered ( a day after its leak) TTWE on the radio and the video and performances were the same month. IATFF also promoted TTWE

as for IWG, she was on tour and did interviews, the song itself is catchy, and it was featured in a commercial

HIAM promo was a disaster

Just now, Rico. said:

but she was fishing instead of doing the smallest interviews lol

She premiered ( a day after its leak) TTWE on the radio and the video and performances were the same month. IATFF also promoted TTWE

as for IWG, she was on tour and did interviews, the song itself is catchy, and it was featured in a commercial

HIAM promo was a disaster

I guess... HIAM was kind of unlucky. It's the best song of the three, sadly.

Archived