Britney's New Piece Of Me Costume Is Her Skimpiest Yet And Everyone's Here For It

Jordan Miller

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, billbritneyfan said:

I forgot about that one. I hate it... She needs the red bodysuit from last year.

OMG her makeup is on point. One of the best nights lookwise... But she needs a major haircut. Her hair is a mess

I like her messy buns and stuff it's so hot, like she just got outa the sheets if ya know what I mean 

22 hours ago, Oh My Stars said:

I went to his page where he posted the pic, and everyone is hating on her face. :sofedup:

I don't get it. Okay, I realize Britney's had work done but she still looks **** to me. It's bizarre to me to see a lot of reactions aimed at Britney that make me think of people making a Fred Sanford type face towards Aunt Esther whenever she comes over to the house.

lol, yeah, I went with the off the wall example and here's hoping a few of you get the reference. :D 

15 hours ago, Camilo said:

Her body is ******* HOT, she's so toned, slumber party is going to be hot, but her hair in this show is a ******* mess, if she hates the long hair so much then cut it and come back to the mommy hair.

I know she got her hair cut to her shoulders not that long ago and she seemed happy with it. I've got really long hair and there's no way I'd want to dance under hot lights with my hair hanging down to my ***. :donewithit: Surely they could find another style that's long enough for hair flips but wouldn't be long enough to annoy the hell out of her?

10 hours ago, On the Scene said:

Since when were Britney fans prudish? Do some of you all know who you are stanning for? This isn't any more risque than...say, her OHT Breathe On Me cotume and performance. She may be wearing a thong-ish type of panty, but she is wearing multiple pairs of tights it looks like.

tbh I don't mind the outfit, it looks ****. The thing I'm not crazy about is the bow on the back. 

Archived