Saw this today on Reddit

HangingOnToThePast

like literally a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign and i was so stressed b/c i had so much on my mind that i was literally rude as **** to him. Not that I wasn't complying or anything but I didn't even look him in the eye, address him as sir or officer and gave him some half *** excuse as to why I ran the sign. LIke i didn't even realize I was being rude till he asked me if eveything was okay. And then I apologized to him lol. He didn't give me a ticket cuz I guess he saw i was having a bad day.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MM said:

lol britney's not mentally incompetent. and just bc she doesn't react the way you want her to doesn't mean she's incompetent...

What that guy said was total bs tbh. I refuse to believe that she is insane but the media and her team are trying to make us think that she is hence why she was heavily drugged during the FF era. 

• Super Mods

I can understand, after doing an entire show, you mentally check out and the only thing on your mind is to go to bed and just sleep. I've done that after I finish ed work since my work requires me to be very personalable and cheery that you are exhausted afterwards and feel like a zombie. I mean a lot of celebrities are like this and I think now I can understand why so many refuse to sign autographs after a show.

Archived