Would you rather Britney renews Piece Of Me for 2 more years or says she is retiring for "at a couple of years"

britneyausfan

Would you rather Britney renews Piece Of Me for 2 more years or says she is retiring for "at a couple of years"  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Retirement is probably the best option now if she cares about her legacy. 

She doesn't tho so POM will probably continue until the ticket sales eventually dry up and then her legacy will be even more tarnished. 

It kills me to see my idol irrelevant to 99% of the GP :tiffanycries:

But it kills me even more to see her continuing to sabotage her own career by ditching amazing MVs and replacing them with embarrassing videos, ditching cool choreo in favour of bad choreo and putting POM above all else yet again.  

6 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Retirement is probably the best option now if she cares about her legacy. 

She doesn't tho so POM will probably continue until the ticket sales eventually dry up and then her legacy will be even more tarnished. 

It kills me to see my idol irrelevant to 99% of the GP :tiffanycries:

But it kills me even more to see her continuing to sabotage her own career by ditching amazing MVs and replacing them with embarrassing videos, ditching cool choreo in favour of bad choreo and putting POM above all else yet again.  

Brit's Team must be ran by Harry Potter - and the ***** is convinced that Brit's career is the last Horcrux, TBH

I'd rather Britney to keep in Vegas IF:

she revamps the 100% (not 10%, not 1 or 2 songs I'd like the ******* 100%) of the show and adds current material. I know it's a greatest hits show but she could change it 50% hits and 50% current music (or non-singles)

I'd rather Britney to take a break if she continues being attached to Vegas. I wouldn't have a problem if she perfectly separated her Vegas show from her album promotion, that's my problem, I do not hate her being in Vegas, I hate the fact that her priority is still the POM which has been since 2013 still almost the same. We know she doesn't take very long breaks, maybe 1 year out of the industry would make a good on her and return with a total freedom of doing what she wants, record the music she loves and making the music videos she wants to ******* do without thinking in Vegas.  

Release visuals and great music videos for most songs on Glory (everything aside from Forget, What U Need and Clumsy) and then take a couple years break to record her album. I'm fine with that, she deserves a break and time to spend with her children.

Then B10 will be released and she'll festival and tour hopefully. Or maybe just shows around the world and not necessarily a "tour". 

I would prefer for her to do a Glory world tour, promote herself worldwide with interviews to the GP, make good mv, release the 2nd single, and so on. But since that its not an option on the pole, I would rather to have her retiring for maybe two years, to enjoy herself and get out of Vegas where half of the world doesn't hear of her, but, it seems she is enjoying Vegas, so if it makes her happy, why not for two more years, I guess I just want, whatever makes her happy.

Archived