If Britney wants a real Top 10 single...

areolagrande

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Allmylife said:

She only worked with a handful of "current producers". Max Martin and Danja aren't the solution to everything and completely ignore today's musical climate 

Maybe Danja isn't but considering Max Martin produced Can't Stop the Feeling by JT, i'm pretty sure he isn't ignoring today's "musical climate"

Disagree.

Glory is an amazing album, I change nothing about that album.

If Britney wants a top 10 hit she needs to release the song and video at the same time, and better be a good video (not make me second option video) she needs to promote the song (not until the album release).

Glory is an amazing album with weak potential singles. The public only cares about dance Britney. It doesn't matter who the producer is as long as it's a solid dance track. It can't have "*****" or any other profanity in the title and 100x in the song bc radio will shy away and it needs to be more typical pop-song structured (not just talking in the verses - it needs to be catchy). And she has to promote it.

Britney should have a song about Sanitary Napkins. Her next era/album theme could be about cleaning around the household, staying inside and taking pictures on Instagram. Her son's (especially Preston) will produce the album in its entirety. Britney will have raw, un-autotuned vocals and they will be Slay ready. The album will most likely be called "Britney Jean Spears" because it completes the naming her albums after herself Trinity. Anyways - to promote the album she'll appear on Ellen DeGeneres and announce that the album is a Bed Bath and Beyond exclusive. Take that, Tidal. Her tour will be ahead of its time because she will be performing from her house three nights a week and you will be able to live stream it online. Get ready, B10 - Britney Jean Spears is coming!

4 hours ago, WerkB¡tch said:

Disagree.

Glory is an amazing album, I change nothing about that album.

If Britney wants a top 10 hit she needs to release the song and video at the same time, and better be a good video (not make me second option video) she needs to promote the song (not until the album release).

This.

2 hours ago, BabyD01 said:

None of the songs on Glory are bad. The next single needs to have powerful impact and the only way around that is through a badass video. The promos so far are not bad but she needs a little boost sales wise. 

The next single... :wontcry:

Archived