If Britney wants a real Top 10 single...

areolagrande

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you guys always downplay Britney's work based on its success tho :beynah:

Glory is amazing, and you ALL KNOW that if Liar and Change Your Mind were produced by Max Martin, if Danja produced Mood Ring and Just Luv Me, Bloodshy & Avant produced Do You Wanna Come Over and Slumber Party etc... that it would be completely believable.

We finally got a quality BRITNEY album. That's totally her, and its innovative and experimental and fresh and current. This is ITZ reincarnate.

Just stop or you're going to ruin the album and all the amazing things we've had this era for yourself :beynah:

The only problem we have right now is lack of singles, effective promotion, image, and GP support.

16 hours ago, hrvymrqz said:

She needs to go old school and get Pharell, Danja, and Max Martin back as producers.

She needs to stop working with these so called IT producers, just because they are current and produced hits for other artists. Obviously it hasn't worked for Britney the last couple of albums.

Have you listened to the new danja stuff yeah that's hat I thought:sofedup:

22 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Britney doesn't want a Top 10 single.

She doesn't care about sales. 

And she has given us what she wanted. We all said we didn't care if the new album was successful as long as we got good music. We got amazingly good music. Stop complaining.

But Britney clearly said in one of her European Glory promo tour interviews that she was "very aware of the numbers." She knows. And she keeps track. She said she asked Larry and knew everything. So she must care. :donewithit:

The Glory era is far from being over. They're just deciding on what to do next and what song to go with. At this point I think Britney and her label might not agree on what they want the next single to be. But it's coming anyway. :verycool:

Archived