what are your favourite bonus/demos/b-sides/acapellas/instrumentals/rare songs

Guest ukfan

Hi guys,  I got a really long bus journey tomorrow, and I was just wondering if any of you have any favourite rare songs/demos or anything ??  

I wouldn't mind sprucing up my phone music,  with some of britneys underrated song's.  

Absolutely any suggestion is fine,  whether a instrumental you like,  or a decent vocal accapella,  a remix??  or a rare song you think I should hear .

I'm literally planning on listening to her sweet voice all day tomorrow. :) 

I feel like there's songs or music from her,  I still haven't heard yet.

Anything Britney related would be much appreciated. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her best unreleased song (imo)

Beautiful ballad which sadly did not make any of her albums:

BOP from the Britney era but didn't make the cut:

Hot unreleased song from Blackout:

A rarity:

It sounds so similar to BOMT so i'm glad the final version's instrumental was different.

Here's some more :)

I sometimes forget this song exists, it's not full length but she recorded it for a Herbal Essence commercial in 2000:

You're in the Pepsi generation, feel like this is one of her forgotten Pepsi songs:

From In the Zone DVD bonus disc, technically not unreleased but quite rare compared to her other released songs. Very **** song:

And this is from the Chaotic EP but iirc only on the UK/Japan editions so some fans mistake this as unreleased:

SHOULD have been on Femme Fatale, can't believe it didn't make the cut:

Some more lol! 

One of her earliest unreleased songs, she sounds vocally amazing on this although it's not one of my faves:

The Sin City Rap (It Feels Nice):

Stronger b-side Walk On By, really cute song:

Instant Deja Vu (unreleased from ITZ, this leaked recently, it's only a snippet but sounds great!)

BTMYH bonus remix (i read somewhere this is actually the demo version of the song?)

Archived