does anybody seriously like "Just Like Me"

TheTruth2life

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, neel21 said:

I feel like Just Like Me is one of the tracks that just made it to the album cause Larry did not want to put Freedom on it  cause they had like some deal with the producers :shameless:

It's one of BRits favorites and she said she was inspired by Tracy chapman for the song

First of all, nothing is as bad as BJ. BUT I do agree that Just Like Me is a bad song. It's grown on me a lot, but it's still my least favorite on Glory. It's just so... basic. Basic lyrics, basic instrumental (tho I love the guitar), basic theme. Just an all around basic song on an album filled with quality material.

OMG I can't believe someone doesn't like it, the first time I heard it, the moment i heard the guitar i was in love, it's so rare for Britney and I story the story of the song and I enjoy the chorus, the music... everything, I think it's better than hard to forget ya, clumsy, private show and if im dancing 

Archived