does anybody seriously like "Just Like Me"

TheTruth2life

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TheTruth2life said:

cause I feel like its the worst song on the album, it should have been a either a bonus track, or a B- side edition to one of her singles !

All of Britney Jean was Better than that song !

1. Nothing in her discography is as bad as Britney Jean.
  2. Just Like Me is an iconic, flawless, underrated gem and will be Glory's "Cinderella" or "Shadow" ten years from now. Bookmark me.
  3. Are you even a musician? Because if you're gonna criticize Britney's music, I'd love to see if you can do better.
  4. 575ce1ce1db72_Photoon5-21-16at8.09PM.jpg

I rest my case. :tiffdrink: Glory got your flop *** shook so bad, she struck you deaf, blind and dumb. Can't recognize flawless songs like you can't recognize a **** quality photo. :lessons: Thanks for the heads-up @TheVirtuoso.

cause I feel like its the worst song on the album, it should have been a either a bonus track, or a B- side edition to one of her singles !

:cricket:

We've already had this discussion and the general consensus is that we love the song, so way to be completely wrong. 

All of Britney Jean was Better than that song !

:grimace: Now you're just being delusional too, sis.

3 hours ago, britbrit975 said:

Oh I love it! But maybe cuz I was cheated on lol. I think it's a beautiful song, and love that they didn't do backup vocals like in Just Luv Me (I still want the Just Luv Me we heard when it leaked without the backup vocals!). Only song I dislike on the album is Love Me Down (find it annoying), and find Clumsy unfinished without the chorus.

You can find JLUVM demo on hitsebeats :bigkiss:

Archived