does anybody seriously like "Just Like Me"

TheTruth2life

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it, because I can relate literally the love of my life ****** me over and went to be with a guy who looks just like me. When the second verse comes on I ******* crank that **** up. It is a little boring but I think it grew on me simply because lyrically I can relate to it so it just puts me in that place when I listen to it. 

9 hours ago, TheTruth2life said:

cause I feel like its the worst song on the album, it should have been a either a bonus track, or a B- side edition to one of her singles !

All of Britney Jean was Better than that song !

You must be on ***** or have no idea about actual good music. Its a single worthy song with an amazing and fresh concept. Her vocals are the best in the entire glory.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
12 hours ago, TheTruth2life said:

cause I feel like its the worst song on the album, it should have been a either a bonus track, or a B- side edition to one of her singles !

All of Britney Jean was Better than that song !

Wtf, Just Like Me is fresh and chill and WAY better than Britney Jean tacky generic songs  :drinky:

I actually can't believe how many downvotes this thread has got, wow...

But yeah i think Just Like Me is an okay song, it's quite interesting actually cause i like the story and the acoustic feel but it's not one of my faves from the album and i don't really listen to it much. Don't think it should be a single either.

9 minutes ago, Britney's Soldier. said:

the melodious part "call me a fool cal me insane..." save the song tbh 

on private show i hate every single part and her voice i just can't :embarrassney:

That cheap breakdown ruins the song completely. :soyeah:

"Private show" is definitely not the song you would like instantly. First, when I got it with pre-order, I wasn't impressed with it either, but after some time, it became one of my favs from "Glory". It just grows on you after more plays. You just have to give it proper chance. "Ooh, ooh, baby, baby" part & outro with her smile at the end are everything. It's fun song. :)

Ooh, I do not agree that BJ is better than that song. I love Just Like Me. My only problem with it is that it's really short. It ends too abruptly. When she's just singing those notes at the end before the acoustic guitar comes in, I feel like they could have made twice as long since it is really just for a split-second. I also love the chorus (I don't care if the vocals are pitched or whatever, they sound good to me) and I love the "She can have you" part. 

It kind of reminds me of Madonna's early 00s sound. 

Archived