Britney's Make Me outfit crystals given to me by Jonathan Ross!

Patryczon

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

could you elaborate more on that? when did he explain that, before or after Britney's appearance?

It was after the interview and before Britney returned to the studio for thenperformance. I was surprised he even said to to the audience.. 

10 hours ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

Also can u tell us which two challenges she refused to do?

She didn't wanted to kiss Alexander. He sales her several times and it took her ages to go backstage to the green room. They made it look it was right away but.. no. Even Alex had such weird face shown on the screen like he didn't believe Britney is not cool about it.

They were also supposted to record arm-wresling commercial but Brit simply said "I'm not doing that" "no" few times. 

It was after Jonathan scared **** out of her with the spider so... 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Patryczon said:

It was after the interview and before Britney returned to the studio for thenperformance. I was surprised he even said to to the audience.. 

She didn't wanted to kiss Alexander. He sales her several times and it took her ages to go backstage to the green room. They made it look it was right away but.. no. Even Alex had such weird face shown on the screen like he didn't believe Britney is not cool about it.

They were also supposted to record arm-wresling commercial but Brit simply said "I'm not doing that" "no" few times. 

They did some really good editing then. Lol because it really did look like she walked right backstage 

39 minutes ago, Patryczon said:

lol what a diva :orangu:

poor Alex :otears:

7 minutes ago, div said:

lol what a diva :orangu:

poor Alex :otears:

I wouldn't call her a diva. For the past 9 years she was veryyyy well protected. It's the first time since...forever, since interviews are not-so-scripted. So it's pretty new to her. :verycool: I kind of understand tbh. I've been in a relationship for 7 years and now when I started dating again it's soooo hard and awkward. Especially my first date was... :embarrassney: I practically pushed the guy away when he tried to kiss me. And I was REALLY into him. :awks:

4 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

I wouldn't call her a diva. For the past 9 years she was veryyyy well protected. It's the first time since...forever, since interviews are not-so-scripted. So it's pretty new to her. :verycool: I kind of understand tbh. I've been in a relationship for 7 years and now when I started dating again it's soooo hard and awkward. Especially my first date was... :embarrassney: I practically pushed the guy away when he tried to kiss me. And I was REALLY into him. :awks:

Also right before that Kiss dare she said in the interview that she's not looking for anyone and she's happy with herself... 

Believe me guys she didn't wanted to kiss anyone. Maybe if that was Brad Pitt she would be more open ;)  

57 minutes ago, Patryczon said:

What spider? Whaaaat? :orangu: 

1 hour ago, JoeBitch! said:

What spider? Whaaaat? :orangu: 

During the "Spears Pong" one of the dares was to hold a living TARANTULA! When Britney heard "tarantula" she immediately got scared, her face changed SO MUCH it was hard for me to watch. At this point she was at the right center of the studio, right in front of me. I was scared for her "knowing" her. She said "I am not doing that" several times. 

Jonathan could see she's so scared he decided he will hold spider for a moment. There was this guy who took care of the spider but even he couldn't really control it. At this point Britney was about 4-5 feet from them behind Jonathan. Then Jonathan decided it would be a good thing to turn around and scare Britney with the spider.

SHE FREAKED OUT. She run straight to the left side of the studio. She was wearing high heels so she even stumble at one point. She was honestly ready to leave the studio for good but after all she didn't.

I was so scared for her. Any Britney fan would know it wasn't cool AT ALL. 

1 hour ago, ToxicVibes said:

Congrats! That's so cool. It was really nice of jonathan to give them to a fan. 

Tbh Jonathan made a joke about me at one point. He was like "so you're a big fan or a stalker" when I said I don't count anymore how many times I've seen Britney. Whole audience laugh but then I said "No I'm just a huge fan since the very beginning" and everyone were like "awww". ;) 

1 minute ago, falka said:

The spider thing was like sabotage really...

Just before performance, not cool.

:rude2me:

And it felt like a sabotage. Like who's idea was it at first place? I could get it with different celebrity but not with Britney Spears… You should know your guests better, right? 

I was surprised she performed so well because even when she came back to the studio in the Make Me outift to record the ads she was still nervous.

1 minute ago, - Kyle - said:

It's possible :crying2:

just have a lot of battery space, and a battery pack. 

I would know that she will be THAT candid in the interview I would secretly record it guys but I was front row and they told us if they will even see a cellphone they have rights to delete every media from it. I didn't wanted to risk it

Archived