Britney's Make Me outfit crystals given to me by Jonathan Ross!

Patryczon

It's been ages since I've been posting here but few days ago I went to the Jonathan Ross show taping. It breaks my heart that they cut the part where she was talking about conservatorship. She was the one who wanted to talk about it… 

On the positive side during the shooting breaks Jonathan starte talking to me because I was one of the only few people who went to the Apple Music Festival gig and he wanted me to talk about it. Later he came to my seat and gave me CRYSTALS that fall out from Britney's performance outfit. I couldn't believe it he was so nice, came up to me and gave me something so cool to cherish.

Such small thing, yet made me feel so happy & special 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

wow! thats cool. U shoulda sucked his **** 2 show ur gratitutde. I know I would have!

4 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

I woulda taken the whole length and swallowed too had he given me her crystals. I probably would have ingested like a whole damn family that day

:orangu::orangu::orangu:

That's actually so sweet of him! Frame them tbh :o 

I got the tickets for the taping but couldn't make it coz I was working till 9:00pm! They actually thanked me when I called and cancelled "thanks ***** your replacement is all ready and set" lol :o

but the interview was freaking awesome! She slayed so hard and it was really fun to watch! 

37 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Super nice of Jonathan Ross to do that. Most hosts/presenters treat us fans badly so it's nice that Ross made an effort and even explained to the audience and fans that certain subjects were off limits. I never had him down as a "nice guy" but this has changed my view of him. 

could you elaborate more on that? when did he explain that, before or after Britney's appearance?

1 hour ago, Patryczon said:

It's been ages since I've been posting here but few days ago I went to the Jonathan Ross show taping. It breaks my heart that they cut the part where she was talking about conservatorship. She was the one who wanted to talk about it… 

On the positive side during the shooting breaks Jonathan starte talking to me because I was one of the only few people who went to the Apple Music Festival gig and he wanted me to talk about it. Later he came to my seat and gave me CRYSTALS that fall out from Britney's performance outfit. I couldn't believe it he was so nice, came up to me and gave me something so cool to cherish.

Such small thing, yet made me feel so happy & special 

Also can u tell us which two challenges she refused to do?

Archived