Britney's Make Me outfit crystals given to me by Jonathan Ross!

Patryczon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Patryczon said:

It was after the interview and before Britney returned to the studio for thenperformance. I was surprised he even said to to the audience.. 

She didn't wanted to kiss Alexander. He sales her several times and it took her ages to go backstage to the green room. They made it look it was right away but.. no. Even Alex had such weird face shown on the screen like he didn't believe Britney is not cool about it.

They were also supposted to record arm-wresling commercial but Brit simply said "I'm not doing that" "no" few times. 

It was after Jonathan scared **** out of her with the spider so... 

Oh poor thing, why didn't she want to kiss him?? Was his interview after or before this?? That is why she said he "she will never call me"? And did she say why? Or look disgusted? Or embarassed? XD  would love to see that.

Maybe that is why he kissed Jonathan in the mouth to take back at Britney and make it seem less awkward? Like he wanted to kiss Jonathan more than Britney? Or to make her feel less bad for kissing a stranger? XD

Archived