I was front row tonight...

ImASlaveForYou

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wooo congrats! it's nice to see positivity from people who went, since so many fans on here are whining about it. And so many people have said it was hot in there, I'm happy she didn't pass out lol! I am kind of bitter that people from overseas were able to enter for tickets when so many UK fans missed out though haha 

The thing with Apple Music Festival is a lot of people enter to win tickets, but they’re not necessarily huge stans. 

You could really tell the difference between the ones waiting 2 hours in the front row (like us), and the other still smoking & drinking beers 5 min before the concert. 

So I was concerned….  I felt so relieved when Work ***** started.
Crowd was on fire. Everybody was so SLAYED. :scalped:

After this concert, I won’t judge & complain about performances anymore. 

Those things need to be lived. U can not feel the energy if u watch clips on your phone/laptop. It’s so easy to be negative and nag about details. I get that, I do the same. 

This concert was unique. :crying2:

9 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

It looked like everybody in the audience LOVED it! 

I agree they were living for her, it only seemed "boring" to some fans on here because they're used to POM and have watched the videos and what not but the gp really has no idea what POM is like and I'm sure that's even more so over seas. I'm not even annoyed she didn't do more Glory songs because she hasn't performed internationally in forever so it was appropriate that she did a mix of material!

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I agree they were living for her, it only seemed "boring" to some fans on here because they're used to POM and have watched the videos and what not but the gp really has no idea what POM is like and I'm sure that's even more so over seas. I'm not even annoyed she didn't do more Glory songs because she hasn't performed internationally in forever so it was appropriate that she did a mix of material!

I'd die if Britney will come in my country with POM, even i watched the videos of every show :otears:

I want her show here too :otears:

1 minute ago, Denisa said:

will be nice but image the drama if she will do that. people are so mean :otears:

True I guess lol

I actually don't think Britney will extend Vegas again and could see her touring again in 2018/2019.......I'm thinking something has to be coming in 2018 to celebrate her 20 years in the biz and 2019 is most likely when her next studio album will be released. 

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

True I guess lol

I actually don't think Britney will extend Vegas again and could see her touring again in 2018/2019.......I'm thinking something has to be coming in 2018 to celebrate her 20 years in the biz and 2019 is most likely when her next studio album will be released. 

I hope she will touring. imagine if she will not do that.. loool, in this case I prefer Vegas, not to see her at home

she signed with RCA in 1997, she almost has 20 years but yes for sure the next album will debut in 2019.. ohhhhh Gosh, we get old :otears:

Just now, Denisa said:

I hope she will touring. imagine if she will not do that.. loool, in this case I prefer Vegas, not to see her at home

she signed with RCA in 1997, she almost has 20 years but yes for sure the next album will debut in 2019.. ohhhhh Gosh, we get old :otears:

She signed with Jive in 97, but her 20th is 2018 because it's 20 years from her debut single

I personally hope for either a compilation of unreleased songs or a boxset of all her albums with all bonus tracks for her 20th or both

Archived