OK. I'm Done.

freaky

Enough with the vegas **** already, what the hell does she think she is doing? I've totally lost my hope in her performing a full choreo, she is totally repititve with nothing exciting, she cannot even lipsync any longer, I am better than her at this I believe. She continues acting like a puppet master on the stage controling her dancers moving her arms and you Britards keep praising basically a non-existing talent. I'm turning my stan card down and I will come back if she ever decides to act like a star. I've had enough with being disappointed each time, I guess I care too much about her, even more than herself and her team, yet it is not helping apparently. I will have a life now enjoying good music.  I'm out for good.

Have a good one y'all.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mario Posey said:

What does you being disappointed in her performances lately have to do with the music shes released? As if you're implying her music is **** and you stuck with her through it, **** off.

Your negativity is much stronger than mine, I didn't say anything bad about her music, nothing actually. I love Glory and you **** off pls

Archived