Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can all agree we've been slayed recently, with all the promo perfs and mainly the VMA's, which were flawless, and the Iheart thing, which was just shockingly magical. 

HOWEVER,

Those all have in common a certain degree of non-live vocals.

Can I just say this is the most wonderfull choice of words I have ever seen here, it's like you are tip-toeing around a minefield :blol:

To answer to your question, I believe it will be 100% non-live, her team would NEVER sign her up for this if she wouldn't be allowed to lip-sync. There is no way in hell.

I wanna believe in everything that you say (:quirkney:) but honestly, I don't think she will sing live during the Apple Festival. She can do whatever she wants because it is her show during the 27th so I am sure she will slay us. I just hope she'll do something less "Vegas", with few Glory songs. I think there is no point of wishing she'll pre-record something because we all know she'll do as always hahaha

• Super Mods

Here come all the "Britney's 20 years into her career and will never change her ways" members! :queenflopga:

I'd hope Team B at least has pre-recorded live vocals along with the backing track. We obviously don't know what songs she's performing (but you can safely say it'll be a reconfigured POM), but maybe 1 song will be live! 

I'm not setting myself up for a meltdown if (aka when) she lip syncs. But unlike some people here :umwtf: I have faith that Britney has the courage to share her voice live one day! :BBMAney:

Why would Britney sing live? If she really wanted to try and sing a song live surely she would do it in Vegas. The crowds are smaller and she feels like home there. There's no way in hell she's gonna sing live for the first time in years at a live concert that's streamed online all over the world. 

Archived