Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Iced Tea said:

I feel like some of you forget that a mental breakdown in front of the whole world is not something you forget about and is something most people don't recover from in 10 years. Not only is it a part of pop culture and her reputation, but it's going to be a memory she and the whole world will have for a LONG time. It was traumatizing for her and she could have died. Fast forward ten years and this is how she is performing. It's how she wants to express herself and if you do or don't like it that's fine, but give credit where credit is due. Even 3 years ago none of you could imagine Britney performing like this. It's fine if you guys don't like her performances anymore, but don't tell others that they are delusional if they like Britney. If you can't have her at her worst then you don't deserve her at her best.

:letitburn:

7 hours ago, King B. said:

That's a small stage but she'll be able to walk from left to right with iconic hair flips :donewithit:

But looking at her Vegas stage and the iheart stage, this one is small, there is no space to go up any stairs which she does  in POM or a forward stage she can walk to. I'm just saying that it's smaller than what she dances on normally and as there won't be space for many props her routines will be a bit different and I am really curious to see how that will turn out. :) 

7 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

14478386_220236451724485_396208895239494

14488363_556536494547885_593091649934563

Keep in mind there won't be a band so she'll have more space :saycheese:

PS: OH MY GOD ROBBIE! :feelingmyself:

14373915_386049321782641_410363665197092

Wtf :D I've missed that one. He is crazy. I love him 

8 hours ago, GetBack98 said:

There seems to be more than enough space for her to do ha iconic moves

output_xhwMBM.gif.abfe92992f78e089087886

That's my new fav step. I do it all the time, even at the clubs :drown: lol

3 minutes ago, PedroJu said:

Not even, more like

Britney_Spears-The_Singles_Collection-CD

iconic

Im a big RW fan so i saw the show yesterday... and if britney plans to do something sinilar to the iheart festival it Will be a Huge disaster. :yeahsure: The stage is too small, she cant put out a good show like the ITZ special so Im a bit scared. The playback Will be too obvious

Love all the Rw pics ;) lol

I tried streaming the Robbie one and the rest but it won't play(actually it works on one of them, but the rest won't open). It loads for 3 seconds but disappears as if I never clicked on it. I'm using Apple music from turkey, has anyone tried it from there? 

I only registered to watch Britney's performance. :embarrassney:

So I just learned it won't work for some countries, and what I'm living in now is one of them; turkey. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Archived