Youngfyre asking for writers for new britney project?

Gambler

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been writing songs for Britney for the past 3 yrs... (Lyrics & Melodies.) I've written a solid 12-track pop album with several gems. I'm also writing topline lyrics for the instrumental EP released by Danja last yr.

And whenever upcoming track titles have been rumored, I've written spec songs with those titles for practice. So, I have alternate demos for Pretty Girls, Make Me Ooh, and Just Luv Me. 

With the that being said/typed, I need some advice from fellow superfans..

Q1: Do y'all think releasing a Capella demos with my LQ vocals would be sufficient to convey the songs' potential? Or would it prevent them from being taken seriously..

Q2: Do y'all think B and her team would be reluctant to use songs that have already had published demos? I could stick to releasing the spec song demos because I doubt they'd want to release another song called "Pretty Girls," "Make Me," or "Just Luv Me"

Q3: Is that a confirmed account for youngfyre?? I'm psyched right now hoping this opportunity is legit. I don't know how to get connected to someone who could show Britney my songs.. So I've just been stockpiling songs with long-term plans of sending demos out to A&R and hoping for any response (even Apathy & Rejection). Hooking up with a recent Britney collaborator seems to be a terrific way to become a future Britney collaborator! 

P.S. I'm from Louisiana, too. Does that get me extra credit?

No no no it should be DJ Mustard. He gave her one of the best tracks and a sound she can move towards that will surprise people and bring her new fans. That sound is what's on trend right now. The top streamed albums are urban, r&b infused pop. Mood ring is the sound Glory should've been.

Private Show and What you need are cute but they sound like what white people think 'urban' music sounds like. :nothavingit:

18 hours ago, TheAllu said:

Private Show and What You Need are FIRE though :lessons: 

18 hours ago, Applejack said:

Bye sis :arianabye: 

TBH like the production is really solid, and What You Need is a great song and a vocal showcase... 

But these two songs just derail the global pop vibe from the rest of Glory :rude2me:

The standard edition would have benefited artistically with the omission of both PS and WYN for most any of the GLORIOUS bonus tracks :verycool:

Also I never needed a Beyonce/doowop/motown track from Britney and I honestly never will :messbye:

38 minutes ago, Streets said:

TBH like the production is really solid, and What You Need is a great song and a vocal showcase... 

But these two songs just derail the global pop vibe from the rest of Glory :rude2me:

The standard edition would have benefited artistically with the omission of both PS and WYN for most any of the GLORIOUS bonus tracks :verycool:

Also I never needed a Beyonce/doowop/motown track from Britney and I honestly never will :messbye:

I'm sorry but What You Need and Private Show are the most out there and artistic tracks on glory :lessons: 

I think those songs are genius ;) 

Archived