1 Thing She Needs To Do To Slay The UK....

Godney'sSweetCheeks

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GoddessOfPop said:

The knee tap is groundbreaking! She better do it in the UK! 

I love how she even managed to fit it into the MM performance last night. Queen of taste and choreography! I'll bet they had a choreo meeting and Britney was there like "There's only 1 thing we HAVE to include in the Iheart performance... I love the knee choreo." :gloria: 

10 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

But I even remember it from before we were always worried about UK even the time of her prime. 

Probably because she's NEVER had a UK #1 album, but better to have ITZ fail to break the Top 10 and sell well than have it peak at #2 and then tank every single week after week 1 (like Glory :gloria: )

2 minutes ago, Damon said:

The knee tap is the most innovative choreography she's done in years. For a moment, I thought she'd brought Wade Robson back onto the scene :yesplease:

IKR? I never thought she'd top the Slave choreo but she finally has :mhm:

2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

That's sadly true. They just don't like her lol

Sorry but that's utter rubbish. Britney was huge in the UK throughout most of her career, she may not have had a number 1 album but when I was growing up she was everywhere, played on the radio constantly, on TV performing constantly, we've given her countless number 1s and even in 2007, with the huge media backlash, GM went to #3, POM #2 & Blackout #2. S&S went to #1 too. It's only since BJ that radio have really stopped supporting her, it's not the GP that dislike her, they're just not hearing her music anywhere & as she doesn't do much promo anymore people just aren't aware of her now.

Yes, lip synching isn't popular here and she got bad press after X factor but thats to be expected now, lots of artists still do it, 1D also lip synched on X factor, which is much worse IMO as it's the show that made them famous, they're still massively popular, why? Because they're played on radio. 

Regardless of the GP opinion on Brit if the radio played her stuff, she'd be in the charts. The fact that Glory got to #2 in the chart with no promo and no radio play shows she still has a presence which, if there was more promo/radio support, would be even stronger. I don't think it's fair to say that the UK doesn't support her, a lot of people just don't know she's still around and that's not our fault.

Archived