Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Because it's Exhale. And because they're expecting POM.

But I'm living for this positivity. Slay a bit.

You too boo :flawless:

I'm sure there will be POM choreography.. but most of the audience haven't been to POM, so it's not like that's a bad thing I think.. If she gives it her all and includes a new song and maybe some new choreo for the fans, that's all I'd want.. I'm not delusional enough to think she put a 25 minute performance together with 80% glory tracks and all new choreography.. Not because I don't think she could but because no artist does.. When other artists go on, they reuse choreo from other performances as well, especially tour performances that no one has seen.. It's just that Britney fans are not die-hard fans of those respective artists and therefore don't even know... Just like people in the audience tonight who are not die-hard Britney fans and don't analyze her every move at POM won't know these moves are in fact from POM..

If she executes the moves well and performs energetically, that's all that is needed :)

• Super Mods
Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

Thank you! I'll be tuning in at 1030 on the east coast here. Is this just a stream, or is it playing on CW channel as well? :waitwhat:

No problem :queenflopga: I'll be tuning in 7:30 on the opposite coast from you! :saycheese: And I believe it's only streamed online and the app tonight, and it'll air on TV sometime in October!

Just now, Toxic.Latin said:

HOW MANY HOURS LEFT THO?

DoeJhHnWWsMz6.gif

About 2 and half!

1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

HOW MANY HOURS LEFT THO?

DoeJhHnWWsMz6.gif

It's 8pm, so 2 and a half hours left to go! :overwhelm:

Just now, SlayOut said:

No problem :queenflopga: I'll be tuning in 7:30 on the opposite coast from you! :saycheese: And I believe it's only streamed online and the app tonight, and it'll air on TV sometime in October!

About 2 and half!

Okay cool, in that case I'll be glued to my laptop. I better not experience any technical issues! :letitburn:

26 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

I'm sure there will be POM choreography.. but most of the audience haven't been to POM, so it's not like that's a bad thing I think.. If she gives it her all and includes a new song and maybe some new choreo for the fans, that's all I'd want.. I'm not delusional enough to think she put a 25 minute performance together with 80% glory tracks and all new choreography.. Not because I don't think she could but because no artist does.. When other artists go on, they reuse choreo from other performances as well, especially tour performances that no one has seen.. It's just that Britney fans are not die-hard fans of those respective artists and therefore don't even know... Just like people in the audience tonight who are not die-hard Britney fans and don't analyze her every move at POM won't know these moves are in fact from POM..

If she executes the moves well and performs energetically, that's all that is needed :)

Hear, hear. :clap:

And no, you're absolutely right. Other artists reuse tour stuff all of the time, it just makes the most logical sense. I'd rather her perform moves she knows and can pull off then give a messy performance because she only had so long to rehearse a bunch of new stuff. I'm just hoping she's got a lot of energy going, myself. So absolutely. :pumped:

26 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

I hope not 100% POM routine. :)

Archived