Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joey4228 said:

Well the performance itself was okay but the lipsyncing part was so obvious and embarrassing. I wish she would just sing along with the track or at least pre-record some vocals that makes it somewhat believable. I'm just waiting for another WOW-performance you know. Her performances aren't bad or anything but they aren't 'wow' either. (With the exception of the BBMA awards performance tho, I really liked that one)

I know she's not the best singer out there and she doesn't have to sing live all the time, but at least use pre-recorded vocals. Or do just 1 song live like Not A Girl or Everytime. That alone would be amazing already.

She doesn't even sing Everytime live at POM which is, in my opinion, SO EMBARASSING. She's not dancing, she could perfectly do it if she wanted to. People can't even say she's a singer, because she never sings. I haven't seen her singing live since........ I don't even know when. That's tragic even for us, fans.

• Super Mods
26 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I just got home from work and I just poured myself a glass of wineeee 

I'M READY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT :letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

omg now you have time to reenact Chillin Witchu! :makeitrain: Are you drinking red or white? You could walk in the sky a bit then come back down at 10:30pm est!  :saycheese:

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

So that means it's 11:30 AST for me :hype:

nnnnnnn I'm in PST and wasn't sure the difference in time from PST to AST! :orangu: Is that Canada? Or Midwest? idek

Archived