Is Queen Britney performing SECOND SINGLE tonight??

Bad bitch britney

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

then let's not be afraid and enjoy DYWCO. I'm sure the scrapped video will be awesome this time as well :feelingmyself:

the slumber parties can come up later

"Do you wanna *** all over" is not single-worthy. :arianabye:

3 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

"Do you wanna *** all over" is not single-worthy. :arianabye:

is the most single worthy of that album

the second one is If I'm Dancing

Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Just Luv Me, Mood Ring, Invitation, any song you name are too slow and chill. They're fine for a fourth single, but just one of them. The public isn't here for Britney, but when they are, they want dance tracks from her. DYWCO and IID are the best choices. Liar is not so dancey but it's the closest to the classic Britney sound that made her famous. Those need to be the singles. And then finish with MOTM because it's the best track of this decade :flawless:

this is so ******* depressing....her team keeps pushing ******* piece of me show down oour troats...!!! Man why is it so difficult to perform songs from her NEW ******* ALBUM!?!?!? They are the doing the same **** theny did with Britney Jean...and why is Britney ok with this?? I thought she was proud of this album and ****....this festival performances are going to finnish killing her career.....****!!

Archived